Online Work From Home | Osano Careers | Senior Infrastructure Engineer Job
|Job Title||Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years experience working hands-on on implementing and maintaining infrastructure on AWS|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Shift Timings||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Central Time|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Osano is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Osano is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Infrastructure Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing engineering team to ensure Osano is delivering highly scalable, reliable products, and performant. This is a remote-only role. You must live and be approved to work in the United States and be available 8:30 am-5:30 pm Central Time.
What you will do
- Partner with a skilled group of engineers to help deliver highly scalable, reliable code, and performant
- Responsible for implementing, developing, and optimizing the performance of infrastructure as well as the reliability and scalability of Osano product(s)
- Should establish requirements and implement a sophisticated monitoring stack and app uptime alerting
- Audit and implement good SecOps practices and policies in development and infrastructure
- Managing and participating in the on-call rotation
- Manage releases and production deployments
- The candidate should support the engineering team by being an escalation contact for service incidents
- Support the client success team by performing routine designated database tasks as needed
- Troubleshoot systems to identify deficiencies or errors and develop solutions
- Assist with IT administration duties
They are looking for people who have
- Five plus years of experience working hands-on on implementing and maintaining infrastructure on AWS
- Five plus years of experience as a Site Reliability or DevOps Engineer in an SLA AWS environment
- Advanced understanding of AWS infrastructure such as Aurora, EC2, SQS, S3, Lamda, etc.
- Must have experience building out AWS environments (including but not limited to setting up VPCs, configuring ACLs and security groups)
- Must have experience creating and managing infrastructure 100% through CloudFormation
- Must be Experienced with platform monitoring tools like Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, Datadog, etc.
- Experience in building failure-resistant architecture, including disaster recovery, failover, backups, etc.
- Must have experience in managing and automating deployments
- The candidate should have a solid foundational knowledge of the safety of best practices and approaches
- Must have experience with Git version control system
- Thrive in a highly collaborative ecosystem involving cross-functional teams
- Take pride in not only improving but operationally owning the authenticity of the features you build
- Strong knowledge of software development fundamentals. You know how to decompose design, problems and iterate on solutions
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- AWS Solution Architect Certification (bonus)
- Great health care
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
- Remote work
Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corporation), which intends to be mission-oriented, although they are a for-profit company. They are committed to placing people before profits. As a remote-only work environment, they have specific practices to help the team work together. Their work culture is highly effective but also opinionated. Please read their documentation on how to be an Osano team member to make sure it is the right fit for you. At Osano, they value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on developing a diverse team. If you are involved in being part of their inclusive, venture-backed tech startup, mission-driven, where you can do good and do well.
Osano is a fully remote-only, distributed, venture-backed startup. Osano focuses on building transparency in data privacy practices. They have developed an easy-to-use data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep their clients out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with so that they don’t have to.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs