Online Work From Anywhere | Remote Senior UI/UX Designer | Freelance Whitespectre Job
|Job Title||Senior UI/UX Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Several years experience in UI/UX design, with experience designing both responsive sites and applications as well as native mobile applications (IOS, Android, React Native).|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||11 AM - 8 PM BCN time|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Whitespectre is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Whitespectre is looking for candidates for the post of Senior UI/UX Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior UI/UX Designer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are a team of technologists who have been working remotely for over eight years, now with a globally spread team of 70 people. They are satisfied with the way they get great work done and solve challenging problems. Their clients love working with them, and their teams are engaged and excited about the work they do. They’re looking for a smart, hardworking, creative, and collaborative individual to help them create beautiful, intuitive, and engaging experiences for their customer partners.
Only employees who are based outside of the US will be considered for this role. The position can be remote or within their offices in Barcelona. Their working hours are typically 11 am-8 pm BCN time.
Please provide a link to your current duties. Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
What You’ll Do
Their projects are a combination of launching, evolving brand-new products, and taking existing goods to the next level. In this job, you will collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, the broader UX team, and their client partners to deliver beautiful, engaging experiences. That’s everything from wires and prototyping, gathering user feedback, designing polished interfaces, presenting to stakeholders, and overall, working hand in hand with the organization to ensure that the software and mobile apps they create both look and ‘feel’ great.
As an ideal candidate, you’ll have
- Must have several years of experience in UI/UX design and experience designing responsive sites and applications and native mobile applications (Android, IOS, React Native).
- Experience working within an organization across the entire product lifecycle, to launch, from research and prototyping to iteration cycles and ongoing feedback.
- Robust duties of past projects and live examples you can walk them through.
- Strong visual design skills demonstrate excellence in the core principles of typography, layout, color, etc. A design aesthetic that shows a strong foundation in the core visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English. Because of their close collaboration with their English-speaking clients, you must be able to engage confidently with them in design discussions.
To be successful in this role, you will also be
- Passionate about creating products that deliver both first-class user experience as well as real business results.
- Seriously detail-oriented. You pride yourself in delivering designs that are accurate and consistent. You enjoy thinking through the multiple scenarios and perspectives in each user experience you create.
- You are committed to keeping up with ‘best practices’ and new design thinking. You’re naturally curious. You’re regularly reviewing new apps and products. You can speak comfortably on the pros and cons of the latest design trends.
- Skilled at presenting your designs and findings with clarity and confidence and engaging in stakeholder discussions.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
What do they offer
- 100% Remote team: Work as part of a globally distributed, talented, successful team with over eight years of remote experience.
- Knowledge sharing: Learn more than just your project - they organize Brown Bag sessions to enable your personal growth.
- Challenging problems: You’ll be challenged and have to think outside the box. In their team, your thinking and your contribution have an impact.
- Pleasant environment: A great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people - on this and other projects. They enjoy what they do.
- Great Technologies: The best-in-class toolsets: Slack, with Docker, CI/CD, etc.
- Paid Meetups in their Barcelona offices.
- Competitive salaries.
Why is it right to work with Whitespectre?
Whitespectre knows that significant results and big ideas only happen when you have the correct people, working together smartly and whether that’s over the room or the globe. They make work fun and rewarding. Because they work on cool projects, sure, they can list the newest set of technologies that they use, but that is presented. What is more interesting is how they are handled by the design, architecture, approach to explaining business problems. And they do that across multiple customers each and everyone they are excited to work with.
Because they believe in constant learning and examining to whether that is a new skill, new role, or new way of seeing, and because they have found that they learn the most when they take on new challenges as a team, they are happy that people love working with them (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com, and they are proud of what people are saying about Whitespectre on Glassdoor.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs