Remote Work From Home | eThink Education Careers | System Administrator Online Job
|Job Title||System Administrator|
|Hiring Organization||eThink Education|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience with programming or scripting languages such as PHP, Python, and BASH along with some exposure to the AWS command line interface.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. eThink Education is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. eThink Education is looking for candidates for the post of System Administrator. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a System Administrator.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Is this the job for you
- If you are an energetic go-getter who never gives up on a problem until it is solved, they want you.
- Suppose you crave new challenges, variety, and a fun work environment with an incredible team in developing business with tons of work potential. This could be the job you are looking for.
- Suppose you want a team working remotely before COVID, working remotely during COVID, and working remotely after COVID. In that case, this is the team for you.
- Suppose your idea of a good day includes standing up new Moodle sites, restoring databases, troubleshoot server issues, and tuning performance. In that case, you are their type of person.
Who Are They
- eThink Education is a rapidly developing technology company with a passion for customer service. They work in education technology, so you or your family might already be using their products in K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate applications. Their product is open-source and cloud-based, which means they are fun and fresh. They are not a bureaucratic crew of outdated stuffed shirts sitting around tweaking screens on software initially developed before WiFi.
What would you do
- Spend your day in AWS – EC2, EFS, S3, RDS, Route 53, ElastiCache, and CloudWatch are key among other AWS offerings.
- Configure server-side settings in a Linux environment supporting applications varying from a spell to Zend Framework.
- Tune settings for optimal performance based on changing customer demand in highly dynamic and configurable environments.
- Install and troubleshoot Moodle, Moodle Workplace, and Totara, along with several related modules, plugins, and 3rd party configurations.
- Assist clients with configuration and network topology when establishing site-to-site VPN connections.
- Providing advanced technical support to clients via phone, email, or other methods by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through appropriate steps.
- Documenting procedures and knowledgebase articles throughout problem resolution and architecture development processes.
What they promise
- It won’t be boring; you will have new challenges all the time. Your hard work will not go unrewarded or unnoticed. Your suggestions will be heard, and your voice will matter.
What they need from you
- Must have a fundamental knowledge of AWS offerings around computer services. AWS certifications are beneficial
- Must have experience with scripting or programming languages such as PHP, Python, and BASH, along with some exposure to the AWS command-line interface
- Knowledge of studying management systems such as Moodle Workplace, Moodle, or Totara
- Experience with LAMP stack: Apache, Linux, PHP, and MariaDB/PostgreSQL/Aurora
- Experience in database administration along with a fundamental understanding of structured query language
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, SMTP, VPN, and network configurations
- Experience with higher education technology and academic environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Member of a somewhat lapsed DnD group and/or a fan of Overwatch
eThink Education Profile
To empower companies to maximize their learning initiatives. eThink is a high-touch, high-quality eLearning provider. They offer a world-class, fully-managed eLearning solution for the open-source Moodle and Totara Learning Management Systems. Managed by experts, eThink's total LMS solution provides a customizable and dynamic platform to meet specific organizational and institutional needs.
Here at eThink, they understand the importance of relying on your provider for fast service, excellent support, and all forms of eLearning advice and help. When they push a same-day fix in response to a service ticket, design sprints with other software vendors to ensure your results work together seamlessly. Achieve a 60-minute turnaround time for a friendly, human response to each support inquiry; that's not "going above and beyond." That's easily what they do and who they are, every single day.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs