Remote Work in Secure Privacy | Senior Frontend Web Developer Job
|Job Title||Senior Frontend Web Developer|
|Hiring Organization||Secure Privacy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of front-development experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||European business hours|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Secure Privacy is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Secure Privacy is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Frontend Web Developer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Frontend Web Developer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Secure Privacy is looking for a reliable web developer to join its frontend team. They seek to develop an all-star team, and you would be working with a remote team of really excellent developers.
They are a leading provider of cookie consent management, allowing guests to block trackers and cookies to document consent automatically. They are a startup with people across the US, Asia, and Europe seeking to expand; this is an impressive opening for a remote position with much freedom and opportunities ahead!
What they are looking for in their next employee
- Should have a strong desire to create an optimal UX journey
- Must have a strong interest in design and UI
- The candidate must have five-plus years of front-development experience
- You have experience developing or building web apps for high availability and scalability
- Delivering reusable code, components, and front-end libraries for future use
- Must have excellent English skills in writing
- You will be working remotely and from European business hours
- It would help if you had a high level of discipline and can manage your own time
- You must be a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less
- You’re a good communicator. Working remotely requires good communication skills
- A strong contributor to the open-source environment
- You must have code on GitHub you are proud of
- Must have experience with project management and agile style methods (kanban, scrum)
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience with CCPA, GDPR, or other data privacy regulations
- Experiences for doing freelance work and/or agency work
Secure Privacy Profile
They help companies make their websites compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy laws.
They do website scanning and scan for thousands of cookies and trackers. The solution for this is set up on a company website (e.g., via WordPress). Then, display banners allow the company to communicate privacy notices and collect consent, visitors to block cookies, etc.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs