Rebel Mouse Remote Job From Home | Lead Cyber Security Engineer
|Job Title||Lead Cyber Security Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Rebel Mouse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7+ years of experience as a Security Engineer supporting software architecture development environments|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Rebel Mouse is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Rebel Mouse is looking for candidates for the post of Lead Cyber Security Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Lead Cyber Security Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
RebelMouse serves over 90 million unique visitors monthly. Considering their rapidly growing business and the media industry's fast pace, they're expanding their team to ensure their security is first in class and ISO 27001 compliant. This is why they are opening up a position for a Lead Cyber Security Engineer.
- Serve as a thought leader, solutions visionary, and technology expert
- Communicate cloud security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical team members
- Assist developers and product managers in performing security code reviews, developing and conducting vulnerability awareness and avoidance training programs, and implementing a comprehensive set of secure SDLC processes
- Actively assess existing cloud implementations, identify security issues, and fix any issues found
- Engineer and execute new cloud security tools to feed their DevOps or SecOps processes to ensure the solvency of cloud compute resources
- Provide daily, continuous security oversight of SecOps operations, including the security impact of proposed modifications, additions, and technology implementation or refresh operations
- The candidate should understand system security vulnerabilities and associated threats, and evaluate the overall security risks to the system
- Should provide mitigation recommendations to reduce identified security risks
- Work directly with internal development and DevOps teams, as well as prospects and customers, to establish and enforce IT security best practices, protection objectives, process improvements, and adequate IT security controls
- The candidate should perform system vulnerability scanning using approved software tools and automation
- Completely understand systems monitoring, software installations, and troubleshooting, account management, and overall efforts to reduce system downtime
- Completely understand DevOps ideologies with the capacity to drive and communicate change supporting DevOps or SecOps methodology within the organization
- Serve as the primary interface to compliance, governance, and risk management teams to assure the system consistently reaches the requirements for accreditation and certification
- Participate in designing and managing IT security strategy, including both infrastructure and applications
- Lead security and compliance-based projects involving cloud, operating systems, applications, database, security issues, and other requirements
- Should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or another related discipline with 7+ years of related professional experience
- Seven plus years of experience as a Security Engineer supporting software architecture development environments
- Experience with Ansible, Kubernetes, AWS, and Terraform
- Should be familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, and automation
- Experience understanding protocols, such as CIFS, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, SNMP, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP/S, DNS, and NFS
- The candidate should have experiences in networking concepts and services, such as IPsec, PKI, TCP/IP, and VPNs
- Familiar with high availability (HA) and failover implementations
- Should have an ability to work with minimal direction on various and sometimes ambiguous requirements
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Rebel Mouse Profile
Rebel Mouse wants to build a platform to accelerate migration to the latest age of social. Rebel Mouse is a unique company, with no office, fifty plus people in twenty-six countries, & led by a transgender CEO who was CTO of Huffington Post before organizing it. Their culture is inclusive by its very DNA, and you can progress to leadership and management positions despite where you live. They comprise more than sixty percent of women and twenty-five percent LGBT, and they will always embrace and stand for diversity. You will work with the smartest people in the world, working on some of the highest-traffic sites globally. Rebel Mouse helps 260 million page views monthly on average and has built some of the most refreshing properties on the web: hub.united.com, laverita.info, mother.ly, axios.com, the dodo.com, and more.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs