Freelance Work From Home | Remote uSERP Jobs | Director of Operations / SEO Manager
|Job Title||Director of Operations / SEO Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience with slack, Google Drive, affiliate program tools (Tapfiliate, Impact), and other tools preferred|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. uSERP is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. uSERP is looking for candidates for the post of Director of Operations / SEO Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Director of Operations / SEO Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
As Director of Operations at uSERP (https://userp.io), you will partner with their Co-Founder (Jeremy) to assure client success and find solutions to exceeding their clients’ expectations. You will help manage writers crafting best-in-class content and outreach coordinators developing link-building strategies for some of the most well-known companies in cloud-based services, FinTech spaces, and SaaS. Internally, you will ensure services run efficiently to reach client service needs every month and devise policies to fill any gaps or fix broken systems. But you will also be expected to interface with those clients who pay them for their strategy expertise. Finally, you will be expected to manage a small, hardy team effectively.
It would help if you enjoyed connecting with and delivering existing partners, building and swapping links, and finding new partnerships through established and modern sources. It would help if you were also willing to jump in and build out new pipelines and columns for publishing, expanding customer success relationships. You should be satisfied handling client emails (inquiries, questions, etc.), running regular status calls, and onboarding new clients.
Finally, you should be delighted to help a small but growing team expand its client pipeline while optimizing internal operations processes. It would help if you were comfortable managing 2-4 junior associates and working with their sales team to onboard clients. Currently, their partners handle sales or business development, outreach, and account management.
- The candidate must have a confirmed record of link building, scaling operations to meet clients’ content demand, and senior-level SEO management.
- Must have experience of client-facing and meeting client deadlines.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Marketing or PR agency business processes and general knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of Ahrefs Ratings, topical relevance, site target traffic, evergreen ranking, MarketMuse website inventory analysis preferred, and MarketMuse SERP analysis and optimization.
- Must have experience working with content writers preferred
- Experience with Google Drive, Slack, affiliate program tools (Impact, Tapfiliate), and other tools preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- It is the remote work opportunity with timezone flexibility (work from anywhere in the world basically). They expect you to be comfortable working with a small, utterly remote organization and meeting deadlines in a nontraditional setting or work-from-home. Communication is key.
- The candidate must have a can-do attitude but knows when to ask for help when you need it.
- Competitive salary and benefits package corresponding with experience.
Ranking on the top page of Google is the desire. But it’s almost impossible now. Innumerable blogs are producing more and better content by the day. Big brands with 90+ domain ratings are crowding the SERPs, dominating your keywords, and stealing your traffic.
To compete, you need top-tier contextual backlinks, bylined guest content, direct brand mentions, and better brand amplification. That’s why they created uSERP. With vast digital marketing experience and an ever-expanding network of publications, you can leverage their connections to start ranking faster.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs