Freelance Job From Home | Backend Developer in Spline
|Job Title||Backend Developer|
|Employment Type||Long Term Contract|
|Experience||Experience (4+ years) with Backend development (Please share real-life projects you worked on)|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Spline is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Spline is looking for candidates for the post of Backend Developer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Backend Developer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
At Spline (spline.design), they build a design tool to create 3d content for the web. They are a small team, and they are just starting and are looking for someone who can help them solve Spline app technical or graphic challenges. They are passionate about solving creative challenges and building visual tools.
What is the job?
- Design, plan and develop backend components.
- Code or Build or Design scalable architecture/processes for their design tool.
- Work closely with front-end developers and help them solve technical or graphical challenges.
Note: They are a small team! So they don't have a hierarchical structure as is common in big companies, this means that daily work with them could be very different from corporate or established work you may have done before.
- Backend development experience (4 plus years) with (Please share real-life projects you worked on).
- Must have experience (4 plus years) with NodeJS(or Go)/AWS/Lambda/REST APIs/PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of architectural design/patterns.
- The candidate must have Front-end experience (Like React, Svelte, Angular, or others).
- Experience backend development for computer graphics related projects (Games/Image Processing, etc.).
Why working with them?
- Their goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, always, realtime, and interactive. There is so much tech progress occurring, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, not web-based, technical, and costly.
If you are interested in the imaginative world and love working in backend challenges, you will get fun.
They are building a multi-dimensional design tool intended to create 3d content for the web. They want to make 3d easy and allow more people to explore the creative possibilities that a third dimension adds.
They love computer graphics, design, and making visual tools for solving problems.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs