|Employment Type||Long Term Contract|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
At Spline (spline.design), they build a design tool to create 3d content for the web. They are a small team, and they are just starting and are looking for someone who can help them solve Spline app technical or graphic challenges. They are passionate about solving creative challenges and building visual tools.
What is the job?
- Write JS code to solve graphic or technical or visual challenges.
- Create shaders (GLSL) and work with 3d libraries (WebGL, Three.js, others).
- Work closely with front-developers for UI integration.
- Most relevant to them: Experience (3 plus years) working with WebGL/Three.js/Shaders/Canvas or any other 3d or 2d graphics library.
- Please share links of real-life work examples.
- Experience with Computer Graphics in general (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.) using other programming languages.
Why working with them?
- Their goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, always, realtime, and interactive. There is so much tech progress occurring, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, not web-based, technical, and costly.
- If you are interested in the imaginative world and love working in tech challenges, you will get fun.
They are building a multi-dimensional design tool intended to create 3d content for the web. They want to make 3d easy and allow more people to explore the creative possibilities that a third dimension adds.
They love computer graphics, design, and making visual tools for solving problems.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs