Freelance Work From Home | Business Development Manager | Agent Fire Online Job
|Job Title||Affiliate & Business Development Manager|
|Salary||$20 - $30 per hour based on prior experience|
|Hiring Organization||Agent Fire|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years working with real estate agents in some capacity, 1 - 2+ years working in a management level position|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||USA hours - you can choose if you prefer work PST, EST or somewhere in between|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Agent Fire is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Agent Fire is looking for candidates for the post of Affiliate & Business Development Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is an Affiliate & Business Development Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
AgentFire is a complete real estate website solution used by agents, teams, and brokerages throughout Canada and the US. Their core offering is the ‘Spark Site’ - which their clients can dress up via multiple design choices and power up via incredible proprietary. 3rd party ‘addons’ to get the perfect solution based on their unique needs.
Founded in the year 2013, AgentFire has become the #1 examined real estate website solution on Google and Facebook (out of hundreds of competitors) - and they’re now ready to launch their Affiliate Partner program, which they have every reason to believe is what will take their company to that next level.
As an Affiliate & Business Development Manager, they’re looking for someone who can be passionate about their product and help them bring on new Affiliate Partners - real estate coaches, real estate influencers, real estate designers, real estate marketers… you probably get the figure ?... Anyone in real estate with a public of agents. In addition to forming relationships, outreach, and helping them build their Affiliate Partner community, they’ll also expect you to coordinate between their team and their Affiliate Partners to ensure they have everything they need to promote their products to their sphere of influence!
Lastly, you’ll work directly with their management and marketing team to help provide feedback and coordinate marketing around these efforts.
What you can expect from this job
- Identify, recruit and maintain new Affiliate Partnerships
- Help them build a real ‘community’ filled with happy and motivated Affiliate Partners
- Monitor their Partner Management Software (they use Tune.com) and identify areas of improvement
- Help their owner to get onto podcasts or otherwise online discussions that could bring attention to their product and Affiliate Partner program
- Help safe placements and mentions of AgentFire on industry-related blogs and media sites
- Success for this position will be easy for them to track and provide highly motivational compensation as they bring in more revenue from their Affiliate Partner relationships
- The candidate must have experience in the Real Estate industry (the more, the better)
- Three plus years working with real estate agents in some capacity
- 1-2 plus years working in a management level position
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Must have experience with Affiliate Marketing is a huge plus
- Existing relations within the real estate industry is a massive plus
- Sales experience is a plus
- Extreme Eagerness to earn - they want to find the best person and compensate based on performance
Working Hours and Company Specifics
- AgentFire is a 100 percent remote company with employees located all over the world
- Their working hours are generally USA hours - you can choose if you prefer work EST, PST or somewhere in between
- No limit to the hours you work - payments are sent via Check, Paypal, or Direct Deposit
- Starting salary will be between $20 to $30 per hour based on prior experience plus other incentives and bonuses
- Salary increases will be meant in how much they grow their Affiliate Partner network
AgentFire is the #1 ranked real estate website stage - powering agents, teams, and brokerages over North America and Canada with their hugely popular ‘Spark Sites.' As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for helping them to manage and optimize ALL of their content marketing efforts (which consist of Email, Content, and Social Media Marketing) into one cohesive, well-oiled machine.
How They Work
AgentFire’s group consists of roughly forty remote individuals. Slack is what they use for team communication, and Asana is what they use to manage projects. They are an extremely tight-knit team with a GREAT product that is seen massive growth across the last few years.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs