Remote Online Job | Kinsta | Senior Security Engineer
|Job Title||Senior Security Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working with large scale networking environments, load testing tools such as Siege, Artillery, Flood, etc., packet manipulation tools like Scapy, securing cloud services, mitigating attacks against WordPress, Experience with LXC/LXD and ZFS, automated firewall testing, ELK stack, and Experience with eBPF, Suricata, and other similar tools|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kinsta is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Kinsta is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Security Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Security Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Kinsta is a new cloud hosting company, operating services on cutting edge technology. Their talented and motivated team is spread across the globe, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They are proud of what their teams accomplish and the level of support they offer to their clients. They're always on the prospect for great talent to join their excellent team. If you desire to be a part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
They are looking for a Senior Security Engineer with strong knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity and attack mitigation to join their Security Team. They strive to build a relaxed working environment, relying on the ownership capacities of individuals who know their areas best to drive their growth processes. Suppose you like working in a flat structure that endeavors to grant maximum freedom in service of developing the best solutions and an organization where work culture is cherished and fostered. In that case, they are the right fit for each other.
- The candidate should become familiar with and provide input on existing security systems
- Be up to date on the latest security trends
- Proactively search for vulnerabilities within their systems
- React to any threat decisively and adequately
- Tune their systems continuously to decrease false positives and increase resilience
- Should analyze and evaluate data security and cyber risks
- Should perform penetration, load and other tests in service of their security goals
They require considerable experience (3 to 5 years) with the following
- Mitigating multiple forms of DoS or DDoS attacks
- Defending against another form of attacks (OWASP Top 10 and others)
- Analysis of network traffic using Wireshark, tcpdump, and other tools
- High-performance network tuning (kernel tuning, iptables)
- Heavily tuning web servers and similar software (Varnish, Nginx, Apache)
- All manner of security controls (firewalls, vulnerability scanners, intrusion detection, and prevention, etc.)
They also require knowledge or hands-on experience with the following
- The candidate must have In-depth knowledge of network protocols (TCP, UDP, etc.).
- Must have experience in working with large scale networking environments.
- Must have experience with load testing tools such as Flood, Siege, Artillery, etc.
- Experience with packet manipulation tools like Scapy.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills.
- Experience securing cloud services.
- Experience with Ansible automation
- GCP product internals
- Experience mitigating attacks against WordPress
- Experience with LXD or LXC and ZFS
- Must have experience with automated firewall testing
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with Suricata, eBPF, and other similar tools
This is a fully remote position. The Senior Security Engineer can work from anyplace with robust broadband internet access. This job offers a great deal of responsibility, flexibility, and opportunity for an increase in the right candidate. If you desire to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for their team, head to their website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.
Kinsta is a modern cloud-based hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. Kinsta runs its services on cutting edge technology, and they are proud of the level of support they offer to their clients. Kinsta's talented and motivated team is scattered across the world, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They are always on the lookout for great talent to join their excellent team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs