Remote Work From Home | Freelance Job
|Job Title||Lead Software Engineer WordPress|
|Salary||30-50$/h for a full-time job commitment|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Minimum of 2+ years experience building WordPress plugins or themes and 2+ years experience in leading a small team|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. VertiStudio is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. VertiStudio is looking for candidates for the post of Lead Software Engineer WordPress. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Lead Software Engineer WordPress.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Hi, they’re VertiStudio, and they're looking for a Lead Software Engineer to shape the future of their WordPress based products and sites.
- The candidate should lead the development of one of their products or sites (based on qualifications and interest)
- Capable of running and directing small teams
- The candidate should maintain and share knowledge of emerging technologies and tools in the industry
- Should be able to prioritize and manage work
- Work happens entirely autonomous with no regular need for review
Basic Qualifications (Optional)
- The candidate should be BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 plus years of experience building WordPress plugins or themes
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2 plus years of experience in leading a small team
- Must have extensive knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem
- Should be able to work in cross-functional teams
- Must have good analytical and debugging skills
- Unit or integration testing experience
- Write performance-focused and optimized code
Perks and Salary
- There will be an hourly rate between 30-50$ per hour for a full-time job commitment
- The Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best
- Be part of a diverse team - they're 25 people spread across three continents
- All expenses will be paid conference at your choice each year.
- All fees will be paid trip to their annual retreat.
- There will be a yearly profit share
- There will be a flexible vacation with fully paid and required time-off minimums.
You'll get to work with WordPress enthusiasts, designers, programmers, and even active writers and bloggers. They want you to be independent and proceed with your projects, as long as you're ready to get your primary job done.
How to Apply
Mention the following in your cover letter
- Experience with WordPress development.
- What is your favorite code performance tweak?
- Tell them a bit regarding yourself and why you should be considered.
- Profile links with code samples (GitLab, GitHub, WordPress.org, etc.).
- Other profile links, if available (Your website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
They won’t be able to acknowledge all applications; if you're a match, they'll reach out.
NOTE: This position is for a remote contractor.
They’ve been on the WordPress market for a couple of years now. They’ve developed several successful products (Themeisle, Codeinwp) during this time. More than one million people have been downloaded their products, and their content website is visited by even more.
They're dreaming about a web where people can instantly come online, grow their knowledge while owning everything available on any device or internet connection (it should be fast).
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs