Work From Home | Growth Marketing Manager | Remote Job
|Job Title||Growth Marketing Manager|
|Salary||$30k - 48k Salary (USD)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years experience in digital marketing|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Reviewshake is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Reviewshake is looking for candidates for the post of Growth Marketing Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Growth Marketing Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are a B2B technology company that operates two products with a remote team spread across the globe and is seeking a remote Growth Marketing Manager. As their very initial marketing hire, you will have a blank slate to drive an increase in this next step for the organization.
Reviewshake is a SaaS product that helps agencies, small businesses, and enterprises manage their reviews on 80plus review sites, including Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, and Yelp. Datashake administers productized developer APIs that turn data scraped from across the web into intelligent data.
They are an established business with thousands of paying customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. They are a team of 10 and are searching for a Growth Marketing Manager (remote) to work across their two products. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, they don't strive for growth at all costs and are building a company that they can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
Their ideal candidate has
- Three plus years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience working with technology companies
- Expert skills in Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads
- A data-driven and experimental approach to digital marketing
- Experience producing high-quality content for specific target audiences and/or managing freelance writers and ensuring the quality of external contributors
Nice to have
- Digital-native, having grown up with technology
- Experience building landing pages for conversion
- Good knowledge of B2B lead generation
- Expertise setting up CRM and sales funnels
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization
- Self-starter who can take control of projects
- Track record in customer education via webinars or online courses
Meanwhile a typical day, you will
- The candidate should create and optimize paid marketing operations across channels
- Should drive inbound via payable marketing channels
- Must build conversion-driving landing pages
- Work with their designer to generate marketing collateral that is both beautiful and effective, evolving their visual brand identity and style
- Write and/or project manage the writing of high-quality content targeting specific client personas
- Implement solid data gathering and analysis tools
- Identify new opportunities for growth
Their team is fully remote, and they communicate primarily through Slack, Asana, and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout — they believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that’s free of distractions.
- $30k - 48k salary (USD)
- 0 - 0.1% options
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered
Reviewshake is developing the home for all online reviews - be it local business reviews, mobile apps, products, movies, music, podcasts, and more. Their leading platform is a SaaS product that provides a management layer for businesses to manage reviews on 80+ review sites, including Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Trustpilot. As a technology company, they also commercialize the tech that powers their company through several APIs in the Supervisor product. They are an established business with hundreds of paying customers and a team of 10. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, they don’t strive for growth at all costs and are building a company that they can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs