Online Job | Senior Quality Analyst | Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Quality Analyst|
|Salary||$2,500 Per Year|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience in implementing automated visual and end to end testing|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. XWP is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. XWP is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Quality Analyst. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Quality Analyst
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Join them as they work together to solve some of the most interesting & challenging engineering problems in the WordPress space through their partnerships with major publishers & technology companies.
As the Senior Quality Analyst, you will be accountable for identifying unmet acceptance criteria & visual, cross-browser or device, accessibility, & other defects in the user interface & software to ensure delivery of the highest quality product possible to their clients and users.
Areas of Focus
- Understanding business, market, & user needs for the product
- Performing manual & automated testing (including cross-browser & cross-device testing)
- Documenting defects & retesting to ensure resolution
- Active communication with the engineering team, & potentially the customer
- Manual & automated testing of websites & applications: End to end, Devices, Browsers, Accessibility
- Utilize Browserstack and/or your device lab to effectively test
- Work closely with teammates and customers
- Take the initiative to test behind what is in the acceptance criteria
- Effectively manage a workload of two to four projects simultaneously
- Take the ownership of ensuring work is as defect-free as probable
- Use a ticket management system & adhere to bug reporting best practices
- Set up automated end to end testing
- Comfort with fast-paced Active or Scrum environments
- Are items that passed to QA tested promptly (expectation is one to two business days from being ready unless otherwise agreed upon deviation)?
- Is the quality of the finished product or project in keeping with XWP’s standards?
- Did the development team have the details required to address reported bugs quickly?
- Do the customer and team view the Quality Analyst as a team player?
- This is a middle to the senior-level role, with a typical pay range of USD 45 - $60 per hour for contractors or a salary for agents of $75,000 - $100,000 with benefits that depend on proven experience level and engagement terms.
- This is a remote position working as a part of a global, distributed team spanning five continents.
- Most of your work will be asynchronous, with communication through Slack, JIRA, & Github, with a few video meetings per week.
- Most customer teams are located in North America, so expect some of your work time to overlap with North American working hours.
- Their project teams usually include a Lead Engineer or Architect, UX Architect, Project Manager, Product Owner, Quality Analyst, & one to four additional Engineers.
- Quality Analysts typically work on two to four projects at a time.
- At XWP company, you will become part of a much higher community from the X-Company brands, which is hundreds of strong & includes XWP, X-Team, & XFive.
- One of the latest perks of working at XWP is your Unleash plus membership, which gives you 2,500 USD per year to use toward activities that keep you excited so you can learn, grow & unleash your potential.
XWP is an equal possibility employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all team members.
- They expect you to have significant experience with most of the following areas & the ability to quickly learn & close any gaps that you encounter while engaged.
- Important quality assurance testing experience at the enterprise level
- Proven effectiveness cooperating with distributed teams
- Significant experience setting up cross-browser and cross-device testing, including accessibility testing
- Proven track record helping deliver quality products & projects
- Service-oriented attitude towards team members & clients alike
They expect you to have good working knowledge & some experience with most of the following
- Experience in executing automated visual and the end to end testing
- Experience supporting projects in JIRA & Github
- Experience working on high-scale WordPress installs & platforms like WordPress.com VIP
- An understanding of the WordPress community & recent developments in WordPress
- Interest in participating in & passion for giving back to the WordPress community
- Background as a developer or software engineer
You will also want to have these characteristics
- The candidate should be highly organized, motivated, & execution-oriented
- Self-starter comfortable working in a highly technical environment
- Demonstrated capability for continuous learning, creativity, and problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively & dependably in remote environments
- Confidence effectively presenting well-reasoned options to decision-makers
- Capacity to make a strong case while listening & remaining open to other aspects
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs