Online Job | Senior Product Manager | Remote Work
|Job Title||Senior Product Manager|
|Salary||US $130K to $150K|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years experience working on enterprise-level business services|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Float is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Float is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Product Manager
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Float company is the world's leading resource scheduling app, helping more than three-thousand creative teams plan their time. They are looking for a Remote Senior Product Manager to join their team of twenty. You will help shape the product strategy, define the products they build, and support their team, to deliver these to their worldwide audience. Your scope will span their growing family of products & channels, including the API, desktop app, mobile apps, and integrations. As their first dedicated Product Manager, you will have the chance to lead the practice's internal growth as they continue to scale. You will report straight to their CEO.
- Working with the CEO & department Leads to determine the quarterly product roadmap in line with their strategy and vision
- Completing user research, surveys, & data analysis (Amplitude, Chartmogul, GA) to validate product ideas and support decision making
- Defining product briefs & specifications, partnering with their Product Design team
- Refining their Project Management & Delivery practices to drive efficiency & productivity
- Working with their Marketing Lead & Customer Success team to educate their clients on new features & drive up engagement
- Proactively seek out ideas, tools, & processes that ultimately develop the experience for their clients and drive forward the quality of their products
Float is looking for someone with experience managing & delivering best-in-class products at scale. You draw from your skills over user research, data analysis, & stakeholder management to translate their strategy into their clients' products each day. You will be the pride of yourself on your attention to detail & the relations you have with team members over departments that allow them to deliver their best work.
This Role Requires
- The candidate should have five-plus years of experience working on enterprise-level business services
- The candidate should have experience in running user testing sessions & surveys
- The candidate should have a deep understanding of user analytics including tools such as GA, Hotjar, & Amplitude
- The candidate should have a strong knowledge of APIs & integrations
- The candidate should have three-plus years of Project Management experience, leading products from starting to end
You have well-considered opinions concerning mobile best practices & describe a passion for the craft of product development. They inspire sharing their views within the technical community & support their team members in these endeavors. All their team members manage a keen eye for detail and love & respect for design. They are attracted to candidates that can demonstrate this in their previous work experience. It would ease if you were satisfied working autonomously, with prior experience collaborating as part of a remote team a big plus. Great English and written communication skills are required to be successful in this job.
- Co-working expense budget: A budget for when you would like to work out of the home
- Work wherever you want: As long as you have high internet speeds, be wherever you need to be
- Health and fitness expense budget: A budget for the activities that help keep your mind & body in shape
- Annual team meet-up: They get together as a whole team every year. The last two were in Lisbon and Athens
- Medical, dental, and vision: In the US, they pay 50% of your coverage, including partners & children
- Home Office Expense Budget: They will help you to kickstart or upgrade your home office setup
- Team Liquidity Pool: Rewarding their team if there is ever an exit
Note: Applications close on Monday, 31st August. They will be in touch with eligible candidates by Friday, 4th September, to secure a September or early October start-date. For more information on their interview process and what it’s like to join their global team, visit their Float careers page.
About the Company
They encourage people of different backgrounds & perspectives to join their team and deliver their best work. Due to the specific wants of the role, they are looking for someone with at least two hours cross-over with (AEST) Australian Eastern Standard Time. The salary range is US $130 to $150K. Compensation is benchmarked using the 50th percentile San Francisco market pays, with a cost-of-living index applied to your location. They assess your level during the interview process. If you are outside the US, you will be hired as a Contractor. Please use the application questions to help them get to know you & your relevant experience. Your answers are key criteria for their assessment, and any solutions that are ignored will mean your application is automatically disqualified. They appreciate the time & energy that goes into crafting a job application; unfortunately, they cannot give individual feedback during the application stage due to a volume of applications they receive.
Float Company Profile
Float company is a hundred percent remote and global team. They are looking for the best of the best, so your location is not essential for them too. They encourage people of various backgrounds and perspectives to join their team and give their best work. The salary range is US Dollars in a reasonable range. Compensation is benchmarked related to experience and equitable to other positions at Float. If you are based outside the US, as half their team is, you will be appointed as contractors.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs