Online Work at Home | Email Marketer Job | Biteable Careers
|Job Title||Email Marketer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Biteable is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Biteable is looking for candidates for the post of Email Marketer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is an Email Marketer
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
All About You
- You will be accountable for managing & implementing their email communications strategy.
- This is a department of one, so you will be responsible for writing & scheduling all the content.
- However, they have an excellent writing team to help with edits and a skilled in-house design team to help you perform your strategy.
- You will be scheduling prepurchase and postpurchase emails, in-app notifications, managing their promotional calendar, & working with design plus dev to make a new email template from scratch.
- They use Intercom for both marketing automation & customer success, so any experience there would be helpful but not needed.
A little bit about Biteable Company Culture
At Biteable, they are committed to the happiness of their staff. They love it when all of them feel supported, and they doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to build. The Biteable team is scattered throughout the globe from Seattle to Singapore, and many places in between. Their diverse backgrounds, experiences, & perspectives are the glue that binds them. They treat each other like adults, & they set their schedules. They also recognize that families are part of their regular lives, and they like that they often turn up on their video phone calls.
- The candidate should write all emails.
- Plan emails according to a content calendar.
- Create complex segments & filters.
- Schedule & send emails for the next quarter.
- Work with the design team to create editable templates in Intercom.
- Help with email validation set up.
- Own prepurchase & postpurchase onboarding flows.
- Rewrite win-back campaigns.
- Test & validate concepts against holdout groups in Intercom.
- Interact frequently throughout the week in Slack & Notion.
- Have flexible availability (they work with a distributed team)
- The candidate should be available during US business hours.
- This is a part-time contract job.
- Flexible hours: They are not your typical 9 to 5. While they still expect you to be available all over the day, they are family-friendly & believe in work or life harmony.
- Limited meetings: They believe in documenting their work & progress in Notion, a team note-taking app. That means you are not stuck relaying information in meetings each day of the week.
- Transparent leadership: They have a flat organization & your direct manager is always ready to chat, as is most of the rest of the team, timezones allowing.
At Biteable company, they are committed to the happiness of their staff. They love it when everyone feels supported, and they doubly love it when everyone seems empowered to build. The Biteable team is spread around the world from San Francisco to Hobart and many places in between. Their diverse experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives are the glue that binds them. They treat each other like adults, and they set their schedules. They also understand that families are part of their daily lives, and they like that they often turn up on their video calls. The biteable company, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos feasible for everyone. They stand aside in their market thanks to their dedication to studio-quality content and their passion for simplicity.
Since their launch in 2014 they have
- Built a community of over six million users
- Rendered more than ten million videos
- Raised 3.9 USD million in venture capital
- They are growing fast and have offices in Melbourne and Hobart, Australia, with remote team members spread worldwide.
- They are structurally flat, informal, and fun to work with.
All About Their Culture
- They are devoted to the happiness of their team. They welcome people from various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. They like it when everyone knows supported and free to create.
- Their team members genuinely care about every other and define themselves as respectful, rigorous, supportive, open, honest, and egoless. Here are some quotes that they didn’t makeup:
- “I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable provides me around my family commitments. I actually like that my group is open to new ideas and methods. And I enjoy that I get to work on a kind of problem with a mix of people with diverse fields of expertise.”
- “The improvement team is a great group of people. They are smart and involved in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive environment, too.”
- “Biteable's group of smart, funny, engaged, and caring people make my work here enjoyable, each day. Staying close to decisions and decision-makers assist me in making an impact on their work”.
How to Apply
- They want you to start soon.
- Send your CV & a short cover letter about why you & Biteable fit together like a kanban board & a calendar.
- They will review your application & then set up informal interviews with a handful of applicants.
- They have got their fingers crossed that you are one of them; they are rooting for you.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs