Remote Work | Product Manager Job | Biteable Careers
|Job Title||Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||You have managed teams of engineers, designers, and marketers for at least 4 years.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Biteable is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Biteable is looking for a candidate for the post of Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Product Manager
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Biteable is growing up fast and needs a Product Manager to lead one of their cross-functional squads. You will help your squad identify client needs, find solutions, & ship like greased lightning. If that is the variety of things you do already, come and do it for them.
A little bit about Biteable Company Culture
At Biteable, they are committed to the happiness of their staff. They love it when all of them feel supported, and they doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to build. The Biteable team is scattered throughout the globe from Seattle to Singapore, and many places in between. Their diverse backgrounds, experiences, & perspectives are the glue that binds them. They treat each other like adults, & they set their schedules. They also recognize that families are part of their regular lives, and they like that they often turn up on their video phone calls.
All About You
- You are experienced: It's not your initial rodeo. You have managed teams of engineers, designers, & marketers for a minimum of four years.
- You have the moves: You understand which software project management tools are worth their salt, and you are up to speed on the most advanced methodologies.
- You know data: You are used to pulling your analytics data, & when you do, you know what you are looking at.
- You like customers: You have given many a day running client interviews and discovering needs & pain-points.
- You set goals & manage expectations: You are used to developing & maintaining team OKRs & KPIs & reporting results.
- You speak, 'engineer': You know tech, & you are comfortable riffing with engineers of development & other code-related stuff.
- You speak, 'design': You know how product design works, & you are good at UX methods.
- You engage everyone: You are a strong communicator, & you join stakeholders at all levels.
- You are a great presenter: You are comfortable giving your team's work with customers & colleagues.
- You are most of these things: But not necessarily all. You are a fast learner, & mastering new skills is a hobby of yours.
All About the Role
- You will manage your own schedule: While you will need to maintain regular work hours (for the benefit of your squad), you are free to set your day out the way you like it.
- You will lead a cross-functional squad: Your product squad will be made up of skilled folk from Biteable chapters like Engineering, Design, & Marketing.
- You will use analysis to spot trends: You will examine both internal metrics and customer inputs to help recognize patterns in customer needs and blockers.
- You will help identify solutions: which means making the discovery process & shortlisting potential solutions.
- You will help validate solutions: Before building, you will work with Product Design to check answers.
- You will map things out: You will work with your squad to break solutions into available roadmaps.
- You will lead development sprints: To get projects shipped, you will help your squad sprint to the end.
- You will watch what happens after release: After features ship, you will monitor for impact & look for areas to grow.
- You will be your squad's voice: You will communicate priorities & results to stakeholders & leadership.
- You will develop a vision: To give your team something to rally behind, you will turn future opportunities into new views.
At Biteable company, they are committed to the happiness of their staff. They love it when everyone feels supported, and they doubly love it when everyone seems empowered to build. The Biteable team is spread around the world from San Francisco to Hobart and many places in between. Their diverse experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives are the glue that binds them. They treat each other like adults, and they set their schedules. They also understand that families are part of their daily lives, and they like that they often turn up on their video calls. The biteable company, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos feasible for everyone. They stand aside in their market thanks to their dedication to studio-quality content and their passion for simplicity.
Since their launch in 2014 they have
- Built a community of over six million users
- Rendered more than ten million videos
- Raised 3.9 USD million in venture capital
- They are growing fast and have offices in Melbourne and Hobart, Australia, with remote team members spread worldwide.
- They are structurally flat, informal, and fun to work with.
All About Their Culture
- They are devoted to the happiness of their team. They welcome people from various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. They like it when everyone knows supported and free to create.
- Their team members genuinely care about every other and define themselves as respectful, rigorous, supportive, open, honest, and egoless. Here are some quotes that they didn’t makeup:
- “I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable provides me around my family commitments. I actually like that my group is open to new ideas and methods. And I enjoy that I get to work on a kind of problem with a mix of people with diverse fields of expertise.”
- “The improvement team is a great group of people. They are smart and involved in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive environment, too.”
- “Biteable's group of smart, funny, engaged, and caring people make my work here enjoyable, each day. Staying close to decisions and decision-makers assist me in making an impact on their work”.
How to Apply
- They want you to start soon.
- Send your CV & a short cover letter about why you & Biteable fit together like a kanban board & a calendar.
- They will review your application & then set up informal interviews with a handful of applicants.
- They have got their fingers crossed that you are one of them; they are rooting for you.
- Drop your application in up here: https://biteable.com/careers
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs