Sr Product Manager (SAAS) Job | Remote Work
|Job Title||Sr. Product Manager (SAAS)|
|Hiring Organization||Sales Message|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years experience in as Product Manager and leader for a commercial SaaS platform|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Sales Msg is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Sales Msg is looking for a candidate for the post of Sr. Product Manager (SAAS). The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Sr. Product Manager (SAAS)
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Do you know how no one picks up the phone these days?
- When you call someone, & the voicemail says, “Don’t leave me a voicemail. Just text me.”
- See, that’s the problem businesses face each day when trying to reach their leads, customers, and clients.
- They are stuck doing things old way (calling, emailing, voice-mailing) and getting past school results.
- The new way to directly engage with your leads and clients is with text messaging from real, local phone numbers.
- That is where Salesmsg comes into a picture.
- They believe that having discussions is good for business.
- The easiest, quickest, & most effective way to create discussions is with SMS text messaging.
- Salesmsg company is a two-way text messaging platform that serves companies to send & receive an SMS text & MMS picture messages online.
- They have all heard the saying, “it takes a village to grow a child,” but when it comes to your company, “it takes a team to grow & scale,” and that is why they need your help.
Their Core Values
- Figure It Out: They are a startup company. Stuff will break, & the things will not work as you require them to. You will hit barriers & blocks, keeping you from making done what you said you would do. You are the kind of person that "come hell or high water" will figure it out. This is pleasant for you.
- Seek Continuous Improvement: There is a wealth of knowledge in videos, books, courses, training events, articles, and everywhere. Just Google it. If you cannot “figure it out” yourself, believe them, someone already has for you. Be resourceful.
- Keep it Real & Conversational: Seeing things for “how they are” gives them power. They have to be real to survive and thrive. They have to speak honestly and honestly because if they don't, animosity stirs, things go unsaid, & resentment takes over. It is debilitating for high-performance teams to win. Speak truthfully & keep it original. Call it like it is. Give solutions.
- Customer First Mindset: As they seek to grow continuously, they recognize that the best answers to many possibilities to develop, products to create, and partnerships to solidify come from their customers. Helping the client achieve success is their ultimate goal, and by that, they find new ways to make their Product & team better.
- Be Flexible: The road is never straight, & there will be twists & turns and bumps & stops. They all need to develop in the same direction to work together & get the things done. Don't make it harder than it has to be. If it takes some time or some minutes, hook a brother up. Don't struggle. They win together, not apart. Okay, with that out of a path, let’s get into what this job will look like.
How They Work
- They think it goes without saying, but “We Work Remotely,” too.
- They have a real office in Delray Beach, FL (that they never go to now with COVID) two blocks from the beach. (And it is right)
- Their team is spread over the USA, Europe, and Asia (Florida, Colorado, California, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, Bosnia Herzegovina, & Belarus)
- They love planning and executing. Every year, they get together for a retreat to work backward to build their Annual Aim, Weekly Goals, Quarterly Rocks, Monthly Results, & Daily Tasks. (It's not perfect, but it's good enough now. You can help improve this too.)
- They love EOS. (it is not blockchain) Google it. (and if they ask you & you understand what it is > bonus points)
- Slack is the way they roll. Gifs are mandatory.
They love creating products as much as you do. As a product manager, you will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that involves leadership, design, engineering, & UX to build strategic plans & execute product launches that deliver user requirements. This position is a balance of strategy & execution.
- Ideate & define new features, capabilities, & content to help the needs of their clients
- Draft user-requirements based upon customer & market inputs
- Partner with Engineering, UX, & SaaS Operations teams to define & develop SaaS products
- Participate in Active Stand-ups or Scrums with geographically dispersed teams
- Plan Product or Feature launches in collaboration with Marketing
- Conduct current & future Market Analysis
- Monitor & evaluate the usage of the Product
- Clearly define & communicate Product Requirements
- Give input into the Design Phase of the release
- Facilitate the Project Review meetings & the regular Development Stand-ups
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing of Product deliverables
- Define & track metrics that notify the success of your product initiatives
- Cooperate with marketing on messaging, positioning & GTM plans
- That is just a few of the many things you will be doing.
- The candidate should have five-plus years of experience as Product Manager & leader for a commercial SaaS platform.
- Prior experience as a Product Leader for B2B
- Experience in handling geographically dispersed teams
- Understanding of Customer Requirements & competition in this market
- Established track record of shipping software product features in a dynamic team.
- Clear & effective written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience with one or more of the active flavors in favor today (i.e., Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban, and more)
- Comfort holding Product centric conversations with clients
- Ability to work autonomously while managing many projects simultaneously
- Ability to fast assimilate knowledge about new industry sectors & technologies
Who Is This For?
- You Are Curious and Inquisitive: You like to figure out how & why things work. In other words, you are a lover of Product and have a burning want to understand the nuances of the products so you can speak knowledgeably about it rather than a word bumbler. Problems are possibilities to create a solution. You see words from clients as enhancements, features, & fixes.
- You Take Initiative: You are the type that finds things that need development, and you take action. They have big aims and dreams for building a global messaging platform that provides the chance to refine, invent, and bring new products to life. You take the reigns and run. Quick.
- You Are Goal & Results Oriented: As you set goals & create a plan to achieve them. Not like a new year's resolution that seems great for 27 hours, then you stop. You set out to produce actual results & outcomes tied to a big fat hairy audacious intention. In other words, you get things done, & you love the rush of completion.
- You Enjoy Working Remotely: To succeed in this job, you have been working from home. With COVID & everything happening, you will need a quiet atmosphere to get focused work done. And you work well & thrive using apps like Slack, Zoom, and other remote tools to connect & communicate with the team and their customers.
- You Are Hungry To Grow: It is true. They are a fast-growing company, but if you are not interested in growing your future, they can’t help you. In this growth-oriented position, you will have the chance to grow into a more important job to lead a team potentially. They want to help improve as much as you want the company to develop.
Still here? Good, So there you have it
- Are you a match for this job?
- Do you want a REAL challenge?
- Then you know what to do next.
- P.S. They do not have all of the answers.
- They are doing the best they can day after day with a real desire to make something meaningful.
- If you are okay with bruises, cuts by a thousand knives and more good days joined with bad days as they grow and scale "as a team," this might be correct.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs