Remote Work | Business Intelligence Engineer | Online Job
|Job Title||Business Intelligence Engineer|
|Salary||$75 - $85k|
|Hiring Organization||DNS Filter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience as an engineer or developer in the Business Intelligence (BI) space.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. DNS Filter is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. DNS Filter is looking for a candidate for the post of Business Intelligence Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Business Intelligence Engineer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Who You Are
- You have a growth-oriented mindset & understanding that accurate data is foundational to driving business extension.
- You love visualizing data.
- You are a data nerd at heart & enjoy the challenge of bringing disparate data into a cohesive entity.
- You enjoy the quicker pace of working for a growing startup company.
- You are detail & timeline oriented.
- You love the flexibility of working from home.
- Bonus: You have an affinity for data linked to the Marketing & Sales funnel.
Why Work at DNSFilter?
- Ability to develop within the organization.
- Paid vacations & holidays.
- Full medical, vision, dental, AD&D, & short term disability benefits for USA employees.
- Company gatherings every year (most recently, they all spent a week near the beach in Colombia).
- Work from wherever you want, including home, a co-working space, or their offices in Washington, D.C., & Denver, CO (after COVID subsides).
About the Business Intelligence Engineer position
They are seeking a skilled Business Intelligence Engineer to join the DNSFilter team. Their company has experienced fast growth in the past some years. This has occurred in separate systems being utilized to create KPIs & perform analysis, with differing degrees of confidence in the underlying data. Your work will be instrumental in keeping teams concentrated & accountable for making data-driven decisions as DNSFilter grows.
The Core Challenge you will Solve is Threefold
- Unifying business data into the implementation of a Business Intelligence (BI) analytics platform using your recommended tool of choice (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Cognos, and more.).
- Empowering the team leaders by working with them to recognize their top KPI measurements and execute solutions for integrating them into the BI platform.
- Improve decision-making by producing charts, templates, & reporting dashboards that allow stakeholders to understand, analyze, & action on company data.
- In brief, you will be accountable for the design & implementation of data modeling tools that permit business stakeholders to make decisions confidently.
- Strong applicants will have a thorough understanding of data warehousing tools, reporting techniques, SQL, & Business Intelligence best practices.
- You will report to the Marketing Director.
- The compensation range for this position is $75 to $85k.
Here is an overview of activities you will be involved in
- Support program managers by building KPI dashboards & the underlying data pipeline.
- Create visualization or dashboarding that occurs ineffective monitoring and debugging, & quicker identification of actionable insights.
- Enables skills available in the BI technology such as drill-through functionality, KPI & scorecard reporting, advanced visualizations including mapping & geospatial analysis, predictive analytics, & other skills arise.
- Respond to inquiries from managers about dashboards, processes, data, & data observations.
- Proactively recognize business needs & recommend related requirements for reports & dashboards.
- Maintain a high-level of data quality knowledge, which involves working proactively on identifying & improving data quality to address reporting gaps.
- Communicate directly as required with non-technical business users to know business needs and related requirements for reports & dashboards.
- Perform data analysis, quality assurance, and testing.
- Support, design, & develop visualizations, dashboards, and reports of ranging complexity.
- Support, design, & develop data mappings & Extract, Transfer, Load (ETL) scripts of simple to medium complexity.
- Take ownership & participate in BI projects as required and assigned.
As a Member of the Team, They Require You to
- Should have respect for everyone in the company.
- Take ownership and responsibility of your projects.
- Possess excellent written English skills, a detail-oriented work style, play nice with others, & have excellent time management.
- Be able to travel five-percent of the year.
- They are a fully remote company, but they typically meet yearly for a week-long company summit in an exotic location.
Business Intelligence Engineer Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative area such as math, engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Experience in a SaaS startup atmosphere.
- Three-plus years of experience as an engineer or developer in the Business Intelligence (BI) space.
- Three-plus years of experience implementing & using a leading BI solution such as Microsoft Reporting Services, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, or Cognos.
- Three-plus years of experience with SQL
- Two-plus years of experience designing and implementing the data structures (conceptual, logical, physical & dimensional models) for BI reporting tools
- Strong grasp of ETL tools, data modeling, & big data tools (Snowflake, BigQuery)
- Proven track record in developing BI tools including building interactive applications, dashboards, & reports for business end-users
- Ability to recognize and work within a multitude of data sources with the additional ability to structure data validation to ensure data integrity
- Efficiently work with multiple stakeholders & teams to improve data and business methods
DNSFilter is a fast-paced cybersecurity company that has doubled its growth in the past two years. They are a TechStars startup that supports over 1500 plus businesses, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA and Fastenal. DNSFilter is a fully remote company, with its staff in several countries. Its secret sauce is an A.I. engine that performs real-time classification and threat detection. They use this in concert with their DNS resolver network to protect users from phishing and malware and enforce custom policies such as (block adult content, enforce SafeSearch, and more.). They also market the A.I. engine separately as Webshrinker, for use in domain analysis use cases. 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the extension. They are looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Engineer to help fuel that extension by building a robust system to track company KPIs over teams.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs