Work From Home | Community Marketer Online Job
|Job Title||Community Marketer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years experience in a role (or combination of roles) that combines the key skills required to do the tasks outlined above. For example, community management, partnership management, content distribution, or anything similar|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Podia is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Podia is looking for a candidate for the post of Community Marketer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Community Marketer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
This job is not a traditional community manager job. This is a unique role they are creating at Podia that combines the disciplines of community engagement, partnership management, & content promotion to help creators worldwide turn their passion into income.
In a given day, you might be
- Working on a promotion plan for an upcoming article about the online course pricing
- Participating in a Reddit thread sharing opinions about webinar marketing
- Emailing twenty partners, whom you have spent months building relationships with, let them understand about a new YouTube series they have launched
- Watching Twitter for discussions about best membership platforms, & joining the dialogue to help members pick the right product for them
If this sounds like a mixed bag you’d be eager to open, then read on
At Podia, they are building the most creator-friendly platform on the planet to help other peoples sell online courses, webinars, memberships, and digital downloads to their audience. The online company content world is noisy, overflowing with clickbait content ensuring fast riches for small work, as long as you buy it today. To top it all off, these predatory publishers promote their content with could mass emails asking for backlinks, spamming online communities, & generally “look-at-me”-ing their way to mediocrity. They Do Things Differently.
- Preserves online creators from shallow, predatory content
- Gives them what they are capable of achieving
- Helps them do the work needed to move forward, whether they are creating their first product or planning their 50th launch
- Removes the obstacles holding in their way, & leads their creators to success
The podia company is looking for someone to help their content. Their product reaches more creators with extreme empathy, generosity, & a focus on the high game of building deep relations with the people who can benefit from & help to amplify their content. If you share their passion for helping creators earn money doing what they love, and you are excited by the thought of spending your days practicing ethical permission marketing to get Podia’s hard work into the hands of as many creators as possible, then they'd love to chat.
Here’s What You Will Do
- Develop & execute a custom-built promotion strategy for each content piece they publish (three to six articles and one to two YouTube videos) per week, including social media posts, community engagement, outreach emails, & anything else you deem strategically important.
- Find & participate in the communities, Quora threads, social media groups, podcasts, & Slack channels that creators use, adding value for everyone you come into communication with along the way.
- Build relationships with influencers & publishers in their space long before they ever ask them to share their content, so that when they do, they will know it is because they genuinely feel they will benefit from it.
- Let brands & creators they mention in their content know about it, & make it easy for them to share their work.
- Set up searches on social media for people asking questions that their content answers, & when something comes up, be the first to help.
- Own their social media feeds, & maintain an ongoing promotion calendar to ensure that their old content is regularly being surfaced & talked about.
- Track promotion efforts and success, & report on it to the team.
- Close the feedback loop with their content team as the “voice of the community” to know what kinds of content people are asking for, and what they can do to help.
- As needed, help with promotion & community engagement outside of the content team, such as major product launches, virtual events, and other significant announcements.
They are Looking for Someone With
- Full-time availability: They love freelancers, but this is a full-time job for someone who needs to be key players on their team for the long-haul.
- Extreme organizational skills & an appetite for managing & prioritizing several moving parts, campaigns, and ongoing threads at once
- A friendly, outgoing personality: Creator-friendliness is one of their principles at Podia, but for this role, you will need to be friendly as an ambassador of the Podia brand to the people their entire team is working hard to help
- Patience and long-term thinking: While you will be expected to provide from day one, much of what you will be asked to do building connections with influential content creators, for example, will need months of work, follow-up, & creatively adding value. It would be best if you were in it for the long-haul.
- Have one-plus year experience working in a remote environment
- Three-plus years experience in a role (or combination of characters) connects the key skills required to do the tasks outlined above.
- For example, community management, content distribution, partnership management, or anything similar.
It’d Be Great if You Also
- Have created and/or selling an online course, membership, or download earlier
- Have operated with digital creators before
Here’s what you will get if you join them
- Competitive salary benefit
- Equity in a rapidly-growing business
- 401(k) match (US-based employees)
- Health insurance (US-based employees) & other medical profits for international employees (like a health & wellness stipend)
- Paid family leave
- Three weeks of vacation benefit, plus a week off throughout the December holidays
- A one-month sabbatical for every three years you stay at Podia company
- Work from home or anywhere with an internet connection
- A professional development credit
- The annual team goes with all expenses paid
They have been around since the 2014 year, are backed by some of the best investors in the business, have the highest customers in the world, and a team that will stop at nothing to help their creators win. If that sounds like something you need to be part of, they won't want to hear from you.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs