Security Engineer, Corporate - Security Operations Job | GitHub Careers
|Job Title||Security Engineer, Corporate - Security Operations|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years designing/architecting/managing secure corporate systems at scale|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. GitHub is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. GitHub is looking for a candidate for the post of Security Engineer, Corporate - Security Operation. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Security Engineer, Corporate - Security Operation
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
GitHub Security Operations is looking for a highly talented and motivated security engineer to manage corporate security initiatives that affect security of millions of developers worldwide. The position involves designing, building, & supporting the corporate infrastructure & services that allow GitHub to give the best developer experience to its internal employees & the rest of the world. The ideal applicant will share a desire for engineering solutions to difficult security problems.
- Give subject matter expertise on corporate security architecture & operations
- Build corporate security programs
- Give technical leadership while working over the company on risky security initiatives
- Five-plus years designing or architecting or managing secure corporate systems at scale
- A desire for organizational security-related problems
- Experience working in a decentralized & geographically spread environment
- Working understanding of corporate security best practices & threat landscape
- The candidate should have experience working in or partnering with a threat detection or incident response team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A passion & proven ability to drive security that is frictionless, collaborative & effective
- Experience using software version control systems or Git and GitHub
- Capacity to engineer solutions using Ruby or Python
Have Demonstrable Experience in the Following Areas
- Operating systems hardening of user endpoints (Linux, OS X, and Windows)
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, & LDAP in a mixed atmosphere
- SaaS security best practices (G Suite, Okta, Duo, and more.)
- Endpoint vulnerability management & telemetry in a highly distributed environment
- Experience performing Mobile Device Management solutions at scale with a focus on security (Jamf, Intune, and more.)
Who They Are
GitHub company is the developer company. They make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, & to create the world’s most important technologies. They foster a collaborative area that can come together as individuals & in teams to build a future of software & make the difference in the world.
- Client Obsessed
- Growth Mindset
- Own the Result
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join
At GitHub, they continuously strive to create an atmosphere that allows their employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. They have designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, & create regularly. The rest of their Hubbers work remotely throughout the world. Check out an updated list of where they can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote.
They are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, focused, motivated, and creative. They have designed their top-notch benefits program with these aims in mind. In a nutshell, they have built a place where they genuinely love working, and they think you will too.
GitHub company is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds & lifestyles. They embrace diversity & invite applications from people from all walks of life. They don't discriminate against employees or candidates based on gender identity or expression, race, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, pregnancy status, national origin, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let them know if there is any way they can make the interview process better for you they are happy to accommodate.
Please note that profits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
GitHub is a fast-paced developer company. Over forty-million people across the globe use GitHub to make amazing unique things together across a hundred million repositories. GitHub company makes it easier for software developers to be great developers. They help to work together to solve the most challenging problems to create the world’s most influential software technologies. GitHub fosters a collaborative community that can come together as individuals and as a team to shape the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs