Freelance Work | Director of Customer Support Job | Pressable Careers
|Job Title||Director of Customer Support (Technical)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years experience in technical support, technical account management or customer support with at least 3+ years with a track record of success as a customer support leader at a SaaS, professional IT services company, or enterprise software company|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pressable is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Pressable is looking for a candidate for the post of Director of Customer Service (Technical). The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Director of Customer Service (Technical)
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Pressable is looking for a Director of Customer or Technical Support responsible for developing & delivering the strategy that ensures their clients are successful. This position will lead & grow a high-powered, 24/7 support team, assuring the team goes above & behind to give five-star, concierge-level support for their clients. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Client Support will lead the Customer Support function & its teams to make up a core pillar of Pressable’s brand known for delivering a fantastic ninety-nine percent customer experience over every interaction.
Pressable company is a new breed of a technology company: one-part WordPress handled hosting & one-part services innovation empowering small agencies to the giant customer to scale their business on the WordPress platform. Pressable’s platform enhances WordPress with cloud management, developer tools, security, & analytics so that companies can create and deploy their digital experiences quicker than ever.
A pressable company is owned by Automattic, the brand behind WordPress VIP, WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, and many others. Founded in the year 2010, Pressable follows Automattic’s shared team model with employees worldwide. They engage the most intelligent minds, regardless of location, & give them the best resources to provide them the finest work.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- You will lead, build, & improve strategies for their 24×7 Customer or Technical Support teams
- Support their growth & onboarding initiatives over world-class customer experience by enhancing their SLAs, customer satisfaction, & NPS scores, & evaluating & implementing new support channels
- Implement processes & strategies to help clients in their journey & ensure the different teams can scale with the growing client base
- Develop the right set of analytics to give business insights into product quality & product adoption & measure customer & product satisfaction
- Improve their support tooling strategy that drives customer experience & agent productivity
- Focus on lifetime value to ensure that they are making the set of services to support their clients as their needs grow & become more complex
- Work cross-functionally over the business with product, marketing, engineering, & others to give feedback, inform the value proposition, & ensure the overall experience is seamless & focused on the customer’s requirements
- Five-plus years experience in technical support, technical account management or client support with at least three-plus years with a track record of the success as a client support leader at a SaaS, professional IT services companies, or enterprise software company
- PHP, WordPress, or hosting experience is a Large plus.
- Current knowledge of industry trends in Customer & Technical Support, including best practices, & progressive, cutting edge CRM & Support tools.
- An eye for identifying & removing friction from the support process (e.g., developing & implementing internal service tooling to automate methods)
- Expertise in support operations & measuring success through customer support metrics & KPIs
- Recruited top high performing talent & retained them while developing their careers with the company
- A strong foundation in programming, its inner workings, community, common issues, & proper use cases is considered a massive plus.
- A proficient understanding of Web or Mobile or Infrastructure app development & architecture
- Experience with highly technical & demanding clients who are running critical production workloads and demand enterprise performance from their vendors’ products & services.
- Stellar communication abilities: you can present complex information to audiences ranging from cross-functional leads to executives & leave them informed and motivated.
Perks & Benefits Of Joining Pressable
- Health Benefits (99% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life & Disability Insurance (hundred-percent Paid Life, & LTD)
- Work from home with home office setup & coworking allowances
- Open vacation policy benefit (no set number of days per year)
- Hardware & software, books or conferences that support continued learning
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion is the priority at Pressable company. They require people to love their work & show respect & empathy to all. They welcome differences & strive to grow participation from traditionally underrepresented groups, and they need lost bias training for their hiring teams. They may invite applicants to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring method. A trial is a shared possibility for their team and the applicant to experience working together to see if they are the right fit.
Pressable is a new kind of a technology company: one-part WordPress managed Hosting & one-part services innovation empowering little agencies to giant customers to scale their business on the WordPress platform. Pressable’ s platform improves WordPress with developer tools, security, cloud management, and analytics so that organizations can build and expand their digital experiences quicker than ever. Automattic, Inc maintains pressable, the brand back WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, WordPress VIP, Crowdsignal, and many others. Pressable was founded in 2010; Pressable follows Automattic’s shared team model with employees worldwide. They hire the most brilliant minds, despite location, and give them the best resources to provide the finest work of their jobs.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs