Senior Product Designer Job | Online Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Product Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working closely with frontend and backend engineers, and enjoy participating in the process of bringing your design ideas to life.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Buildkite is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Buildkite is looking for a candidate for the post of Senior Product Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Product Designer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
As a Product Designer at Buildkite, you will work on a small team with a significant impact, & help shape a tool that thousands of developers use each day. You will report to Tim Lucas, their co-founder, and Chief Product Officer, and you will be working alongside a Lead Designer & Production Designer. In this small team, you will have the chance to influence all corners of Buildkite’s product & brand. They are looking to develop their design team outside Melbourne & Hobart so that they will prefer applications from outside of these two areas. However, they will need a three-hour overlap with GMT +10.
A typical day for a Product Designer might look like
- Pairing with a product engineer on Zoom to talk over a new feature being worked on & working on improvements to UI, copy, & user flows.
- Mocking up user interface ideas in Figma, & posting them to Basecamp to define conversations between everyone on the team.
- Helping polish a new UI animation, joining with a frontend engineer over the Zoom.
- Writing a post to the team on Basecamp with some design strategies & ideas & getting feedback from a range of prospects on the team.
- It gives feedback on and helps to iterate their UI component libraries, serving to empower the rest of the team with excellent design tools.
- Making polished design assets for product launches & designing changes to Buildkite company marketing site.
- Joining in weekly design catchup over Zoom, giving feedback on a commissioned illustration project for a new conference sticker, giving to a sponsorship booth design idea, & demonstrating designs you have been working on.
- Venturing into far corners of Buildkite’s product, tools, & documentation to know how things work in practice.
This Post is For You if You Have
- An eye for detail, & feel comfortable advocating for the user within the lens of great design.
- The ability to navigate ambiguity, create transparency through design, & lead by example.
- Experience working jointly with front-end and back-end engineers, & enjoy participating in bringing your design concepts to life.
- Worked on an existing product, assisting in iterating it towards an overarching vision.
- The ability to solicit critical feedback, ask questions, and participate in decision making.
- Experience with guiding conversations about tradeoffs in the product development process & ensuring a cohesive product experience in the face of problems.
- An interest in helping make a small company with a big impact, and influencing many features of the company with great design.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, or other design tools.
- Basic proficiency in CSS and HTML.
- Essential ability working with Ruby on Rails or a related web app framework.
- An interest in working in a shared company with cross-functional teams.
Benefits & Salary
- Salary dependant on experience & location, plus benefits, for thirty-eight hours per week (pro-rata for part-time).
- The Salary amount excludes superannuation or 401k.
- Equity & profit share.
- Six weeks paid annual leave.
- Six months paid parental consent for primary caregivers, & three months paid parental leave for secondary careers with superannuation or 401k & continuation of all benefits.
- Comprehensive hardware & phone budget every twenty-four months.
- Training & conference budget.
- Wellness budget.
- Private healthcare.
- Green commuting budget.
- Expense card.
- Home office expenses, & co-working budget.
Buildkite is a constant delivery platform that helps growing teams ship quality code quickly. Making developers happy & productive makes them happy. They are lucky to work closely with some of the best software teams in the world, including Shopify, Airbnb, PagerDuty, Intercom, and Basecamp. They are building tools to help the best software teams stay happy & productive.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs