Work From Anywhere | WebRTC Expert Online Job
|Job Title||WebRTC Expert|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||You have substantial experience building things with WebRTC|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. The Tuple is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. The Tuple is looking for a candidate for the post of WebRTC Expert. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a WebRTC Expert
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
The Tuple company likes to hire a WebRTC expert (or someone intent on becoming one & well on their way) to help them bring multiway calls to an app, degrade its latency, enhance performance, and maybe even make an RTC pipeline from scratch someday.
Who They Are
- The Tuple is a macOS app for remote pair programming.
- They (Ben, Spencer, & Joel) founded the company two years ago because they hated pairing over Slack & Zoom.
- They believed that by concentrating on remote pairing exclusively, they could create a tool that developers would like.
- They bootstrapped the company from their savings & only hired their first full-time employee last month (a great engineer named Mikey).
- Despite these constraints, things are working well.
- They have hundreds of happy customers & thousands of paid users.
- They are growing revenue way faster than most bootstrapped businesses & are quite profitable.
- Need even more details on how things are operating?
- Ben hosts a weekly podcast where he shares daily updates.
- They are looking for a heavy-hitter to work full-time with their CTO, Spencer, & engineer, Mikey.
- WebRTC is their core dependency, and the degree to which they use it well is critical to their business.
- They want to hire someone for the long-haul to make sure this organization is incredibly stable.
- The right person has the skills & the drive to help them make Tuple faster and more reliable each month.
- Day-to-day, you should assume to pair (using Tuple, naturally) somewhat daily.
- They love junior developers, but this job is for someone senior.
- Here is how to tell if you would be a good fit for this job.
Must Have Skills
- You have substantial experience making things with WebRTC.
- Ideally, you have created some native app rather than just using the version selected into browsers.
- You are an expert at programming in C++.
- You are unintimidated by the idea of reading (& forking, & modifying) WebRTC’s C++ codebase.
- You are excited about shaving 1 to 10ms off of their latency, or ten percent off of their CPU usage.
- What is more, you have done that sort of work before & know how to tackle optimization problems.
- You know your way throughout video codecs & how to tune them.
- You think in the power of pair programming (here is their take on it).
- You write well.
- You have experience dealing with audio devices, & want to help them prevent the phrase “I can hear you, can you hear me?” from ever being expressed on a Tuple call.
- You are not afraid of sitting down with a tasty beverage & digging into an RFC.
- Low-level internals excites preferably than scare you.
- You have experience collecting stats on & monitoring WebRTC-based calls.
- You are excited about building their monitoring infrastructure, so they always understand how Tuple calls are going in the real world.
- You have had patches held into WebRTC.
- You read the discuss-webrtc mailing list.
- Big projects you are likely to work on
- The candidate should bring multiway calls to Tuple.
- Their app currently supports up to three people on a call, but their clients want to invite even more folks to their pairing sessions.
- They would like your help setting up the media server infrastructure & tuning WebRTC for this use-case.
- Discovering perf wins that reduce their CPU usage & remove latency.
- Maybe someday: rewriting parts of the RTC pipeline from injury to make it even better at low-latency screen sharing.
Why you might want to work with them
- They are tiny, so there are no layers of bureaucracy to work through.
- You can have a significant impact here.
- They rarely have meetings.
- You can work remotely, though they want you to have a reasonable overlap with Boston's time zone (EST).
- You will have a front-row seat at an early-stage, quick-growing company.
- If you hope to begin your own thing someday, this could be proper preparation.
Why you might not want to work with them
- They are still figuring out how they want to run the company, so some methods are missing or unrefined.
- If you wish to much structure to thrive, this might not be ideal for you.
- They are bootstrapped companies, rather than VC-backed, so they do not give equity as part of your compensation.
- They do have profit-sharing, in any case.
- They are looking for someone great, not someone cheap.
- If you are expensive but incredible, they can make it work.
The tuple company is a macOS app for remote pair programming. They founded the company two years ago because they hated pairing over Zoom and Slack, and believed that by concentrating on remote pairing exclusively, they could create tool developers would like. They bootstrapped the company from their own savings and have not hired anyone beyond part-time consultants. The full-time team is still just their three cofounders: Spencer, Ben, and Joel. They are still in the scrappy startup phase: their "office" is Joel's second bedroom. Despite these constraints, things are going well. They have many hundreds of happy clients and thousands of paid users. They are growing revenue way faster than most bootstrapped business. Require even more details on how all the things are going? Ben hosts a weekly podcast where they share daily updates.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs