Full Stack Developer | Ad Tracking Specialist | Remote Work
|Job Title||Full Stack Developer & Ad Tracking Specialist|
|Hiring Organization||Kingsguard Media|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kingsguard Media is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Kingsguard Media is looking for a candidate for the post of Full Stack Developer & Ad Tracking Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Full Stack Developer & Ad Tracking Specialist
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
About Kingsguard Media
- Be a part of a strong, fast-growing, globally spread team, and exciting work environment.
- Your work will strike millions of people on each major digital advertising platform.
- They foster a “noncorporate” work environment: no office politics, no big egos, & no b.s.
- You will be working alongside the entire team to streamline and improve their technical systems, helping the team reach new levels of scale & efficiency.
- To support their marketing department with the creation of user-friendly web pages, deploy servers, & detailed tracking of user behavior for total stages of their advertising campaigns, in combination with revenue optimization technical implementations.
- You will maintain the company's day-to-day technical operations and help to create and lead the team's technical direction.
- Candidate must be creative in determining technical solutions.
- Implement robust reporting and analytics tools to develop business intelligence on their marketing campaigns (specific tools listed beneath).
- Technical optimization, deployment, & management of web pages & sales funnels.
- Working on technical responsibilities at all levels tasks as small as updating a line of code in a pixel too large tasks such as the planning & execution of complex, multi-week projects.
- Creation of technical documentation & SOPs.
- Jumping between front-end & back-end technical tasks or tackling tasks that need both.
- Working & thrived in a fast-paced environment, learned rapidly, & master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Staying up to date with new trends & advancements in the web development & ad tech space, applying new insights into continually developing company tech operations.
- Proven experience with two tracking systems:
- Affiliate Tracker: Thrive/FunnelFlux/Voluum
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Facebook pixel or tracking possibilities
- Has offers or Cake
Two-plus years of programming experience in
- HTML CSS
- API integrations
- Bootstrap framework
- Experience with deployment & management of Amazon Web Services (CloudFront, SES, S3).
- Experience designing & developing responsive design websites, including the ability to convert comprehensive layout & wireframes into working of HTML pages.
- Experience with fixing site speed problems, site speed optimization, & page cleanup.
- You are comfortable to communicate in English and have strong spoken & written communication skills (chat, video, email, and more) and are active listeners.
- Great attention to detail & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & adapt within a changing environment.
- Self-starter: You work well in the team, with little supervision, making well-reasoned and useful technical decisions (including prior experience working in a remote team).
- Full time: forty hours a week, eight hours a day (Mon to Fri).
- Ad Tracking: Voluum, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, TheOptimizer.io, Facebook Pixel Tracking, Cake, HasOffers, Hitpath
- Ad tech: Unbounce, Revealbot, Google Optimize, Pushnami, VWO, HotJar, Multilogin
- Hosting: AWS (CloudFront, S3), WordPress, Cloudflare, Digital Ocean, Luminati
- Email: Aweber, Mailgun, Amazon SES, Sendgrid, EasySendy
- Miscellaneous: Trello, Airtable, Zapier, Slack, Notion, Zapier, Google Sheets
- Competitive pay (based on experience).
- Pay increases awarded based on performance.
- PTO Minimum twenty-four days per year.
- Annual team offsites (paid).
- If you think you would be an excellent fit for this position, please complete it.
- Please include your resume and tell them why you want to work at KGM.
- They hire individuals, not robots, so don’t be scared to show a little personality.
Kingsguard Media Profile
Kingsguard Media company is a digital performance marketing agency concentrated on lead generation in multiple industries (auto, education, finance, and more.). They buy large amounts of traffic on Facebook, Google, & many other digital advertising platforms & gives hundreds of leads a day in the United States. They need someone to manage their ad campaign tracking systems and manage the company's day-to-day technical operations.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs