Remote Work From Home | Site Reliability Engineer Job
|Job Title||Site Reliability Engineer|
|Salary||$90,000 - $115,000+|
|Hiring Organization||Sticker Mule|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Great customer experience at the highest technical standards|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Sticker Mule is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Sticker Mule is looking for a candidate for the post of Site Reliability Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Site Reliability Engineer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Familiarity with Ruby/JS/Python
- Availability for on-call schedule
- Great communication skills (English)
- The candidate should have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Selected applicants are invited for an introductory interview
- A technical interview explaining your background and work samples gave
- A final meeting with their VP of HR.
What They Offer
- Remote working with a flexible schedule.
- Opportunity to make a massive impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
Compensation and Benefits
- $90,000 to $115,000+
- Signing bonus
- Four weeks of vacation
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule company is the Internet's fastest-growing printing company. They are privately-owned, profitable, & powered by an outstanding, globally spread team that cares intensely about delivering an exceptional client experience at the highest technical standards. Their software engineering team manages from seventeen different countries, and they are always looking for more exceptional engineers to join them. The SRE team is responsible for the reliability & performance of their cloud infrastructure, the continuous integration & delivery pipelines, and the development tools used to create their services.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs