Work From Home | Customer Success Specialist Job
|Job Title||Customer Success Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Gem Pages is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Gem Pages is looking for a candidate for the post of Customer Success Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Customer Success Specialist
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- GemPages, a page builder & optimization platform for eCommerce stores. They have over 10,000 active paying customers, and they are preparing to launch a new product in 2020.
- Their website: https://gempages.net
- Their App Store: https://apps.shopify.com/gempage
- They are looking to add a Support Specialist to their highly-reviewed support team.
- As part of their team, you will work with clients to answer their questions, guide them through learning their app, and help recognize & resolve issues they may be experiencing with their pages.
- Become a real pro at their app, then help the users do the same.
- The person in this position will primarily be covering North American business hours.
- The highest demand in their support volume is between 8 am to 10 pm EST.
- They are looking for remote team members who are ready to work shifts during these hours.
In this Role, You Will
- Provide New User Education: Welcome new users & deliver thorough replies to questions that may arise as they learn the app
- Troubleshoot: Communicate with users to know the issues they are experiencing, and give updates in a friendly and timely method.
- Maintain Coverage: Help their support team & users by covering certain “time blocks” through which you will be monitoring live chat & email for inbound messages from users
- Conduct Case Escalation: Cooperate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads/potential bugs.
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally, a software company.
- The candidate should have fluency in the English language, demonstrated in communication and writing skills.
- Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on the location).
- The candidate should have a stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Experience building a website with Wix, WordPress, Weebly, Squarespace, and more.
- Working knowledge of Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- A great attitude and passion for helping people
- Competitive compensation
- A highly skilled & dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work: They are a fully distributed team that works from home or anywhere with good internet.
- Work in open: Operate with high integrity & choose what's right over what is easy. Be transparent as a company & with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, & customers with empathy, dignity, and respect. Begin from a presumption of positive intention.
- Win & grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, & as a team. Support & encourage each other. Seek growth possibilities.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs