DevOps/AWS Engineer Online Job | Remote Work
|Job Title||DevOps/AWS Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experienced with leveraging terraform to automate infrastructure. You’ve used terraform at scale and have valuable lessons to impart from that experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Knack is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Knack is looking for a candidate for the post of DevOps or AWS Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a DevOps or AWS Engineer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
They are Knack, a no-code workflow platform that is redefining how work gets done. Knack is used by thousands of clients from non-profits to the world’s most prominent companies to run methods, departments, and even whole companies. They need a brilliant DevOps engineer to help them meet the enormous challenges around maintaining the performance & reliability of thousands of data-driven applications.
This position can encompass various titles like DevOps, SRE, & Systems Engineering. They are less interested in conforming to a specific title and more inspired in a desire for using systems and infrastructure to solve big problems. Do they mention self-motivated & independence? This is a hundred-percent remote role, with a flat culture that gives you the autonomy to determine how you can do the best work of your career.
In This Role, You Will
- Manage and improve their AWS infrastructure.
- This involves execution but also taking the lead to suggest enhancements, design, & lead execution efforts.
- Leverage terraform to automate the deployment and management of infrastructure resources.
- Develop methods to scale & automate their infrastructure using container-based systems.
- Work with the development team to execute new technologies within the AWS ecosystem.
- Build monitoring, tools, & methods to help them detect and respond to operational problems faster.
- Reduce barriers for engineers to deploy & optimize systems.
- Help optimize for speed, security, and overall redundancy points of the AWS stack.
They Are Looking for Someone Who is
- An expert with AWS: You are familiar with the vast majority of AWS tools & how to get the most from them.
- Experienced with leveraging Terraform to automate infrastructure: You have used terraform at scale & have valuable lessons to impart from that experience.
- Experienced with implementing & maintaining container-based systems through Docker & potentially Kubernetes.
- Experienced as a meaningful donor to a data-driven infrastructure at scale.
- Humble but opinionated: You have lots of opinions, yet you are happy to shift directions when a better path emerges. You take your work much more thoughtfully than you take yourself.
- An active collaborator: You want feedback on your work early & often, and you get a kick out of a collaborative method because it challenges you to do better work.
- Hungry for meaningful work & space to do it: Knack is a complex product in a complex space, & the job is extremely challenging & intensely rewarding. Knack makes a significant impact on the work of thousands of companies & organizations.
- AWS - they have drunk the kool-aid and use AWS over the board.
- Graylog, Prometheus, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Grafana - monitoring, & logging
- Node.js - APIs, backend development
- Docker, Terraform, ECS - continued container expansion
- PostgreSQL, Solr, MongoDB, Redis - data persistence
- Github, Cypress, Jenkins, Ghost Inspector, Mocha - deployment, & testing
Knack's purpose is to democratize data & make it easy for anyone to unlock the power of their data with workflows, apps, and integrations. They have been passionately a hundred-percent remote for eight-plus years. They are small, passionate, & a little weird. They like it that way: https://knack.com/work-at-knack.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs