Online Job | Full-Stack Product Engineer or MVP Builder | Remote Work
|Job Title||Full-Stack Product Engineer / MVP Builder (Contract)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Ruby on Rails: you’ve significant experience with Ruby on Rails.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Advisable is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Advisable is looking for a candidate for the post of Full-Stack Product Engineer or MVP Builder. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Full-Stack Product Engineer or MVP Builder
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Are you excited by the idea of building an MVP of an innovative new product for a freshly-funding startup that counts companies like SAP, Lambda School, & Stack Overflow among its customers?
If so, read on here
- Advisable.com has helped hundreds of world-class freelancers over five-hundred different marketing abilities earn millions of dollars in income by helping them to get hired by customers like SAP, Lambda School, & Stack Overflow.
- These freelancers are often world-leading specialists in their areas of specialization from content marketing to Facebook Ads, to analytics.
- Having grown a new round of funding, Advisable needs to start to increase the value drastically they offer these freelancers.
- To do this, they are building out a community product on top of Advisable.
- Their goal is that this community becomes a massive part of the lives of those included, helping them build collaborative & supportive relationships with one another, while also making dynamic teams to tackle new customer projects.
- They are looking for a brilliant product engineer to help them build out, launch, & refine the MVP for this over a c. two month period.
Who You Are
While they don't care about specific credentials or qualifications, they care that you can demonstrate convincingly that:
- MVP builder: you can make products from scratch & have done this in the past.
- Ruby on Rails: you have significant experience with Ruby on Rails.
- React: you have experience making frontend applications with React. The frontend of their main app is built with React & GraphQL.
- You care about design: while you will mostly be transplanting & repurposing designs elsewhere, you care about design & want things to look good.
- UX: while you don't have to be a UX specialist, you like thinking through & executing solutions that make sense from a user perspective.
- Not a perfectionist: They like to ship early & often to get feedback and insights into the things they are building. They don't wait until they have the perfect version of something to give it.
- Problem solver: you are excellent at figuring out creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Startup-friendly: interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are passionate about building great products: you want to make a great product that users love.
Nice to Have
- GraphQL: you have experience working with the GraphQL APIs
- Design-skills: you can build on top of designs
- Fill out a brief application here.
- They will get back to you with feedback within 24 hours.
Are you really interested?
- Include a video to a loom where you go over a product you built in the past and its rationale.
Advisable’s purpose is to unlock the potential of the world’s top specialist expertise by making both hirings & being an expert freelancer far easier than it is today. For companies, this means finding and hiring a top freelancer with any skill imaginable & booking an Uber. They provide instant suggestions of talent based on complex customer queries over hundreds of specialist skills – backed by a no questions asked money-back guarantee. For a top talent, they provide the tools, recognition, community, and opportunities they want to thrive as freelancers.
They are currently focused on six-hundred different marketing skills, and they have made tonnes of progress towards this aim. They have also been growing fast, doing seven figures in bookings since launch. Their clients include companies like Stack Overflow, Zappos, & SAP, and many freelancers have earned over $100,000 from their work on Advisable. Customers love their service with an average freelancer rating of 9.33/10. However, they are just getting started. They recently raised $3m in extra funding from Frontline Ventures, FJ Labs, & some of Europe’s leading angels, including the founders of Supercell & Pipedrive.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs