Freelance Writer | Online Job From HomePopular
|Job Title||Freelance Writer to Simplify Legalese|
|Hiring Organization||Legalcom Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Legal degree or paralegal experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Legalcom Group is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Legalcom Group is looking for a candidate for the post of Freelance Writer to Simplify Legalese. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Freelance Writer to Simplify Legalese
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Legalcom Group is looking for reliable, talented freelance writers who just love writing about a broad range of topics, including legal topics.
- Most of their work is on legal topics.
- All topics associated with legal are entry-level and not at an academic level.
- You will be writing about everything from why a specific legal contract is needed for a business to writing a checklist article of the best tools to use for an e-commerce store to improve sales.
About The Work
- They understand the value of quality content.
- They are not looking for plain text articles but well-researched articles to educate their readers: articles with images, links, quotes from research papers, expert quotes, and more.
- Their articles are often thousand-plus words, generally around two-thousand words.
- Some articles are beyond ten thousand words.
- They are not looking to game search engines, but rather educate their customers about the legal topics they are searching for.
- They aim to be a teacher to their customers.
- They are looking for writers available for a minimum of one day per week.
- They have as much work as you can manage. They don’t micromanage.
- They are very clear about what they want for every article.
- They provide topics with a proposed structure, including due dates & the minimum required length.
- There is sometimes communication back & forth during the revision session.
- But for the most part: you write an article, turn it in, review and ask for edits if needed, and then publish it.
- Writers get paid each other week in US dollars by PayPal.
- Depending on where they will publish your work, and for as much as they can, they will show your bio byline to give you author credits.
- Native English speaker with powerful writing skills.
- They can make an exception to this if you have an English Skill qualification.
- Excellent online research skills
- Well-organized & reliable
- Some degree of technical proficiency (using the Google Docs, taking the screenshots)
It is a significant plus if you have any of the following
- Legal degree or paralegal knowledge
How Do They Work?
- They work remotely. They don’t need to sync time zones.
- They work over Google Docs & email.
How To Apply?
- Send an email to email@example.com with
- A four to five sentence introduction explaining why you believe you would be a good fit
- Three URLs showcasing your work linked to internet laws or technology
- Your freelance writing rates (per word, please)
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Writing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs