Online Work From Home | Full Stack Engineer Job
|Job Title||Full Stack Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||You have experience with scale. you have worked with companies that have experienced rapid growth & understand what it takes to reach the next level.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Cartkit is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Cartkit is looking for a candidate for the post of Full Stack Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Full Stack Engineer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Do you remember a time when you got a product or service that completely drove you away?
- The feel of deep satisfaction, happiness, and joy that you could not wait to show to rest of the world?
- At CartKit, they believe in empowering digital businesses with the tools they want to concentrate on what they do best: creating & selling their unique products and services & blowing their client's expectations away.
- They are looking for world-class talent to join them on this purpose.
Why This Role?
- Make software that will redefine a movement from physical - digital.
- CartKit is located to create the most strongly integrated, leveraged, & useful software for commerce in digital space.
- Work with some of the best & most famous people in the world.
- A team of seven builds products used by over thirty-thousand businesses.
- They have achieved more than groups that are 10x their size by relentlessly focusing on first principles, recruiting world-class talent, & making in-house tech to magnify their output.
- Make an outsized impact.
- Their team is still short, & every team member wears many hats.
- Get to compete in each phase of the method from inception to intending to implementation, and to polish.
- Take ownership over not just code, but the business results.
- It is a magical time to join.
- They are profitable, bootstrapped, & have rapid growth opportunities ahead of them.
- Join them & shape tools that are redefining digital commerce.
About this Role
So what will you do as Full Stack Engineer at CartKit?
- You will build new products & features from start to finish.
- This would involve research, planning, maintenance, conception, and polish.
- Think features that enable digital brands to sell more, such as new marketing channels & integrations.
- You will build improvements to existing products & features, such as developing the performance & efficiency of their campaign editor.
- You will make & improve upon business operations & internal tooling a big part of their effectiveness comes from the internal tools & systems they have created think setting up monitoring & internal dashboards.
Is this a Good Fit for You?
- They are looking for world-class talent with energy, drive, and a view to pushing digital commerce forward.
- This might be for you if.
- You excel at your craft: your work is well crafted & well tested.
- You have experience with scale: you have worked with companies that have experienced rapid growth & understand what it takes to go to the next level.
- You can readily learn: to you, and tech is a means to an end. You are not married to any language, ideology, or framework. You use the proper tech for a job & can read new tech fast.
- You care about the business implications of the software that you build: you know the balance between craft, speed, & the bottom line. You know that software is produced first & foremost for clients.
- You enjoy writing: you know that clear writing is oxygen for a shared team & clearly articulates your views & ideas.
- Bonus: You have spent time as a senior engineer or tech lead.
- Bonus: You are fluent with Typescript, Postgres, Ruby on Rails, VueJS, NodeJS, Elasticsearch, React.
- Cartkit wants to empower digital businesses with the tools they require to concentrate on what they do best: creating and selling their unique services and products.
Over thirty-thousand, active businesses use CartKit's products from over 150 countries. They are very profitable & have doubled revenue year over year. They are bootstrapped and fully shared, find them in Colombia, Mexico, Poland, Pakistan, and the United States. They have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible & autonomous. They dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. They don't think in long meetings or formalities. They encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous & asynchronous collaboration. Every team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, creativity, focus, and impact. They believe in an idea meritocracy. They focus on adding value & building, getting work done in the best possible way, & making something greater than themselves.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs