Online Job From Home | WordPress Support Specialist | Remote Work
|Job Title||WordPress Support Specialist|
|Hiring Organization||Yoko Co|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Be highly proficient in WordPress and possess the ability to understand, diagnose, and relay information to clients in an educational and simplified manner.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Yoko Co is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Yoko Co is looking for a candidate for the post of WordPress Support Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a WordPress Support Specialist
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Yoko Co is looking for a WordPress Support Specialist to join their company team. The things that will tackle by you on a day-to-day basis will change, but the core duties will include the following:
- Taking ownership of issues reported by their clients and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Troubleshooting, researching, & identifying solutions to resolve client issues.
- Providing prompt & accurate feedback.
- Managing their customer support queue and ensuring an exceptional level of client care.
- They take great care & pride in partnering with the right customers and the level of service they provide.
- In this job, you will be an integral member of ensuring they continue to stand out as leaders in this industry.
As an Ideal Candidate, You Should
- Be highly expert in WordPress & possess the capacity to diagnose, understand, and relay information to customers in an educational & simplified manner.
- Be ready to tackle a small amount of non-WordPress items that their client submit (this might mean that stepping outside of your WP comfort zone).
- Be self-motivated and take the lead. If you are the kind of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, this is not your place.
- Be a problem solver. They don’t expect you to solve each problem that their clients send in single-handedly, but they have found that everyone on their team has a problem-solving mentality.
- Be ready to juggle many tasks at once, that is. You will need to pivot fast to complete, assign, & follow up on a type of tasks every day.
- Have a “can-do attitude” & be ready to jump in and try something new to grow your skills and provide to their greater good.
- Be an enthusiastic learner. Half a fun of this job is learning what goes on back the scenes to keep up with a constantly shifting market and their own quick-paced, quickly evolving industry. You should be inspired to share knowledge by educating & receiving education from others, both team members and customers.
- Be able to grow in a fast-paced environment and still give quality, detailed, & exceptional customer service.
- Simply put, care about your work. As an agency, they know the impact they have on the world is through the way they amplify their clients’ impact. For that purpose, they work only with people with whom they are well-aligned. That goes for customers and team members.
In exchange for the above-said skills you will be rewarded with a very flexible work schedule, medical benefits, the option to telecommute as you would like, unlimited leave, great pay, as well as participation in their annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and most federal holidays. Perhaps more importantly, you will find yourself involved in work that matters. Think you have got what it takes? In addition to sharing a favorite quote, tell them something cool that you have learned recently. Big, nerdy, small, weird, or just plain fascinating. Lay it on them! They like cold facts.
P.S. – It is worth mentioning that if you join them, you will participate in their pursuit to positively impact the lives of 100,000,000 people by the end of the 2020 year. It is no a small task, but they are already at over 75,000,000 and with someone like you on their team? Their odds just got better.
How to Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "For your consideration." includes a link to a website redesign you oversaw and key strategic, technical, & aesthetic objectives and how they were addressed. Screen shares & videos will take priority.
Yoko Co Profile
Yoko company's clients are heroic. They aid them in their journey by leveraging their web presence to apply accountability to the method. This allows them to see the return on their investment & the full impact of their collaborative efforts. A digital marketing agency that will work exclusively with companies that are making a positive impact in the world. One of their goals is to positively affect the lives of 100,000,000 people through their clients by the end of 2020. They don't work with everyone. The thing that makes the most important difference in an industry like there is the company they keep. They generate the most reliable results in partnerships with organizations that share or seek to share their values.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs