Remote Work | Online Job for Sales Assistant or Proposal Writer
|Job Title||Sales Assistant / Proposal Writer|
|Hiring Organization||Yoko Co|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Yoko Co is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Yoko Co is looking for a candidate for the post of Sales Assistant or Proposal Writer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Sales Assistant / Proposal Writer
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
A Wordsmith and Connector of People
Yoko is looking for someone to fill a position that goes by several names: Sales Assistant, Relationship Manager, Proposal Writer, Business Development Associate, and the list. They can talk about the particular title a bit further into their journey together, but here are some issues to tell if this position would be a good fit for you:
- Are you strengthened by finding and meeting new people and good at improving relationships?
- Do you hold the writing chops to tee up a type of paperwork to include proposals, estimates, SOWs, & MSAs?
- Can you be a great liaison between their team and prospective customers to provide solutions to some of their most important queries through their web presence strategy (mostly website design and ongoing marketing and consulting efforts) that delivers tangible results?
As an Ideal Candidate, You Should
- Know about technology as it concerns to website design and development and similar fields like marketing automation, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and media.
- Be self-motivated and take the lead. If you are the sort of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, this is not your kind of place.
- Be a problem solver. While they don’t expect you to have to solve any of the technical challenges prospective customers might have, they find everyone on their team has a problem-solving mentality.
- Have a “can-do attitude” & be ready to jump in and try something new to develop your skills and give to their greater good.
- Be an enthusiastic learner. Half the fun of this position is learning what goes on back the scenes in new customer industries and keeping up with a continually shifting market and their own quick-paced, fast-evolving industry. You should be inspired to share information by educating & receiving education from others, both team members and customers.
- Have an eye for quality performance and a desire for detail.
- Your work will be the first work a customer sees.
- Do you have the capacity to take technical words & turn them into intriguing proposal performances?
- Do you have the eye for details to make sure each “i” is crossed, and each “t” is dotted?
- You should have the capacity to produce great-looking proposals that also are spot on.
- Simply put, care about your work. As the agency, they know the influence they have on the world is through the way they amplify their customers’ impact. For that reason, they work with people with whom they are well-aligned. That goes for customers and team members.
In exchange for these abilities you will be rewarded with a very flexible work schedule, medical profits, the option to telecommute as you would like, unlimited leave, great pay, as well as help in their annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and federal holidays. Perhaps more importantly, you will find yourself involved in work that matters. Planning on tossing your hat into a ring? Impressive, In addition to listing your favorite movie, please carry some writing examples in your email that will showcase your style & ability to create estimates, proposals, and work statements. Cool?
P.S. – It is worth mentioning that if you join them, you will participate in their pursuit to positively impact the lives of 100,000,000 people by the end of the 2020 year. It is no small task, but they are already at over 91,000,000 and with someone like you on the team? Their odds just got better.
How to Apply
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "For your consideration." includes a link to a website redesign you oversaw and key strategic, technical, & aesthetic objectives and how they were addressed. Screen shares & videos will take priority.
Yoko Co Profile
Yoko company's clients are heroic. They aid them in their journey by leveraging their web presence to apply accountability to the method. This allows them to see the return on their investment & the full impact of their collaborative efforts. A digital marketing agency that will work exclusively with companies that are making a positive impact in the world. One of their goals is to positively affect the lives of 100,000,000 people through their clients by the end of 2020. They don't work with everyone. The thing that makes the most important difference in an industry like there is the company they keep. They generate the most reliable results in partnerships with organizations that share or aspire to share their values.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students Writing-Jobs