Remote Work From Home | Technical Champion Job
|Job Title||Technical Champion|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years working experience in a technical support role|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chameleon is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chameleon company is looking for a candidate for the post of Technical Champion. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Technical Champion
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Are you interested in this job in working with product managers at great SaaS companies, Degreed, like Mixpanel, Moz, & Highspot?
- Do you want to change the experience of millions of software users all over the world?
- Can you develop expertise in cutting an edge product within an exploding space?
- Chameleon is a platform for product success; their customers build in-product experiences (like banners, tooltips, modals, spotlights, widgets, walkthroughs, micro surveys, and more) their web apps without writing any code, using Chameleon.
- They can track how their users engage with these experiences, discover features, help users complete their onboarding, deepen their usage, and prevent issues.
- This gives users information at the right time, & they are already active in the place.
- This is a new way of doing product marketing, driving product growth, & deflecting issues.
- They are looking for a creative, diligent, & likable problem-solver, who can engage with clients to uncover the technical reasons after their problems, teach them technical aspects of their product, & support sales dealing with technical expertise.
- If not already, you will become an expert on product-led development best practices, user engagement psychology, and web technologies (JS, CSS).
The Role (What You Will Do)
- Be the voice of their startup as the first responder to support issues
- Act like a detective to investigate issues (It often includes logging into their customers’ software & being able to recreate problems consistently.
- Give relief to customers with friendly progress updates
- Feed their engineering team documented bugs
- Teach & coach users in their webinars, training and through help the articles
- Star in the sales meetings with prospects by answering difficult technical questions
- Speed up their product development by testing features & providing feedback
Your Skills (What They Expect)
- Comfortable debugging within browser console
- Two-plus years working in a technical support position
- Experience working at a SaaS startup
- Excellent at managing multiple threads of work
- Builder or owner mindset (independent, comfortable with ambiguity)
- You have a completely functioning workstation & a quiet place to work (& take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in a GMT+ timezone (Middle East, Europe, Asia, Australasia, Africa)
- This is full-time job (no other part-time job)
- Fluency (written & verbal) in English
Their Ways of Working
- Remote-first Team: They give you independence over your working hours & trust your commitment to your teammates and clients
- Reporting to Aaron Cody (Head of Technical Success): working with Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder & CEO) and the more full engineering team
- Tools You Will Use: Chrome Developer Tools, Intercom, Trello, Zoom, Loom, their customer’s products
- Work with excellent people with high-quality standards & lots of hustle
- Competitive salary & equity
- Own your career direction as the company grows
- Budget for home office equipment
- Get to know their many SaaS products & product people (their customers) from around the work
Chameleon enables companies to build interactive in-product experiences without writing code. This includes models, banners, micro surveys, checklists, walkthroughs, tooltips, help widgets, and more. These improve user onboarding, self-serve learning, feature discovery, product usage, in-app engagement, and more. Customers, such as Moz, Gusto, Flexport, Mixpanel, and Airship, have improved conversion by >30% & saved weeks of engineering time. Product people can easily & quickly build these experiences using their point-and-click Builder. Experiences can be targeted to specific users based on their properties or activity, & all the analytics are automatically collected. Learn more at https://www.trychameleon.com
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs