Remote Work From Home | Customer Success Job
|Job Title||Customer Success (Support/Account Management)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Soar is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Soar company is looking for a candidate for the post of Customer Success (Support/Account/Management). The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Customer Success (Support/Account/Management)
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- They are hiring a customer success representative. Maybe it is you?
- They sell growth packages for technology companies in the SEO & virality space.
- Their services vary from backlinks and written-for-you blog posts to done-for-you Reddit marketing.
- Their customers love them because they are affordable, get results, & their customer success team is always around to help.
- Not to mention the services are one-of-a-kind.
- They are looking to hire a Customer Success Representative to own their support & account management phases.
- This position is foundational & requires a can-do attitude.
- The company believes in you.
- Keep reading about the job.
- This is the bread & butter of their customer success, and it is all about helping their customers solve their (reasonably straightforward to do) pain points.
- You will roll up your sleeves & answer simple client questions. Things like "can I get a refund" or "what does your service do." Simple stuff.
- Customers want to know about their growth packages and services, and you will help them out as required.
- Apart from clearing out their support tickets, you will help them improve their customer self-service experience.
- You will write customer support materials so that clients can answer their questions.
- You will help train any new client success reps they bring on in the future.
- You thought this position is just answering easy questions?
- Apart from their day-to-day inquires, they have digital companies with whom they have more significant relationships.
- They come to them with deep questions about their marketing campaigns, & they need someone who can own this relationship & conversation.
- As their account management lead, you will lead the charge answering these types of questions.
- You will check on the status of campaigns with their services teams, and explain and own the services they deliver.
Apart from that You Will
- Ensure smooth onboarding from sales to accounts.
- Make sure they have what they want from them.
- If a client is confused at any point, they have done something wrong.
- Manage customer expectations to not each hit is a home run.
- Oversee the relationship over time & pass along any insights about their customers to their team.
- They will help you get started, but they need this role to figure it out & own it over time.
- They would prefer you had some marketing experience to soar in this role (sorry), but it is unnecessary if you have got a dollop of common sense.
Other Details About the Role
- There may be paid possibilities to travel to conferences & represent the brand to new clients & partners.
- Hopefully, they keep growing so that this can happen
- Their team is distributed over the world with leadership based in NYC
- This full-time job is part of a long term career path, develops various professional capacities around customer success.
- The ideal candidate will be a fantastic communicator with a passion for innovating, plan, & a strong work ethic to complete their ideas in a team structure.
Comment From Their Sales Team
- "They fill a hole in the marketing space, giving some out of the box services that early phase start-ups require.
- They have processed and optimized some of the risky first steps to launching a brand on the web.
- Established companies also use them to try out new marketing channels & strategies that they would not conventionally go after."
- Then again and they are in sales, so of course, they would say that.
How to Apply
- Look forward to learning your applications. Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org for three reasons, and you would be an excellent fit for this position, and a LinkedIn link or resume.
They are building a new kind of marketing agency. One concentrated on productizing growth hacks and organic marketing services. They use this capability to incubate their own businesses in the marketing or technology space. Productized Marketing & Growth Packages for Digital Startups. This capability provides them to leverage these marketing strategies to produce and begin their own companies. They are an early-stage growth team with an eCommerce-centric business model. They sell growth packages for technology companies in the SEO & virality space. Their services range from backlinks and written-for-you blog posts to done-for-you Reddit marketing. Their customers love them because they are affordable, they guarantee results, and their customer success team is always about to help. Not to mention the services are one-of-a-kind.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs