|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience building React apps and server-side APIs.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
- This is a Programming Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
They are looking for a full-stack developer to help them build a high performance, high-efficiency online fraud prevention service. They need someone who has experience building React apps & server-side APIs. FingerprintJS company is fully remote with open-source first culture.
- AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk)
How to Apply
- Send answers to a below question in an email to email@example.com with a link to your GitHub or GitLab profile.
- How will you represent a credit card in JS?
Why Use FingerprintJS?
- FingerprintJS has a unique path to prevent fraud on your website.
- The library makes a unique identifier of a browser without using cookies or any information easily reset by a malicious user.
- By storing this identifier in your database, you will get an accurate idea if someone is attempting to use the same device (computer, tablet, or the phone) to register twice, submit a vote various times, use multiple credit cards or make any other type of suspicious activity.
Advanced Identification Methods
- FingerprintJS applies the most advanced methods of identification available: WebGL fingerprinting, audio sampling, canvas fingerprinting, font detection, & browser plugin probing.
- Each technique will help you get more bad actors on your website.
- You can run FingerprintJS for each user, even those on low-powered mobile devices.
- The library will automatically identify browser features and selectively query browser parameters that are available.
- The Pro version has even faster detection (80 to 100ms) through greater customizability.
Easy to Use API
- Written in vanilla JS with zero dependencies, this library can be withdrawn into any page or used as a module in a build system.
- Install it through your favorite package manager, and you are ready to go.
How It Works
- FingerprintJS gathers all the unique features from a device or browser, passing them through a hash function to give a unique identifier.
- Collection: It collects unique features from a browser through the customer JS
- Processing: It processes all the collected data to normalize any minor changes
- Hashing: It hashes the prepared data to give a unique identifier
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs