Work From Anywhere | Sales Development Representative | Online Job
|Job Title||Sales Development Representative (SDR)|
|Hiring Organization||Open Sense|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Cold calling experience of 6+ months; Experience working remotely (in any role) of 6+ months|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Opensense is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Opensense company is looking for a candidate for the post of Sales Development Representative. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- This is a Full-Time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- If the biggest hurdle to the sales success is all the manual tedium (finding leads, logging tasks, leaving voicemails, and more), you will love this role.
- They have enabled a tech stack of Hubspot Sales Pro plus ConnectLeader, meaning you don’t have to dial the outbound calls manually, can sequence and automate tasks with ease, and don’t give any time logging sales activity.
- They hand you entirely developed campaigns, including perfectly curated data & thoughtfully designed messaging, so you can concentrate on having valuable conversations with prospective clients.
- Heck, you have a full-time sales operations manager whose job is to allow your success better each day.
- Just have talks, adapt, and grow as you go.
- This is a hundred percent remote, full-time role with great benefits.
- You will also enjoy regular spiffs & exciting team and personal incentives, continuing education, & uncapped commissions.
- The candidate should have a cold calling experience of six-plus months
- Experience working remotely (in any role): six-plus months
- The candidate should have excellent conversational skills
- The candidate should have a desire to develop within an SDR role for at least twelve months with an eye toward managing
- Sounds good over the phone (intelligible, clear)
- Join a team that’s growing in one of the most wide-open markets available.
Steps To Apply
- Email your resume and LinkedIn profile URL to SalesJobs@opensense.com
- Use the subject line "[Your name] application for SDR position."
- They will get back to you within 2 business days of submitting your information (typically quickly)
Opensense company is the layer on top of your corporate email that provides you to get more value from your daily communication. Whenever anyone in your company sends an email, they can give a consistent brand impression & a valuable, tailored offer, besides the original content. As recipients interact with that email and its proposal, advanced engagement data is captured, which can be relayed to the sender or collected for the marketing team to utilize. Opensense company integrates natively with all significant CRMs & marketing technology stacks. Customers include Adobe, Salesforce, Outreach.io, & hundreds of incredible brands.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs