Freelance Work | Security Engineer Job | Numbrs Career
|Job Title||Security Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Minimum of 3 years security work experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Numbrs is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from anywhere. Numbrs is looking for a candidate for the post of Security Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Security Engineer
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Preferred Timezone is (GMT+01:00) Berlin
- Numbrs company is reshaping the upcoming future of the workplace.
- They are an entirely remote company where each employee is free to live & work wherever they want.
- Numbrs was organized with the vision to revolutionize banking.
- Therefore from day one, Numbrs has always been a technology company operated by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate.
- They live and embrace technology.
- At Numbrs, their Engineers don’t just improve things; they have an impact.
- They change how people manage their finances by building the best products & services for their users.
- Numbrs engineers are problem-solvers, innovators, and hard-workers who make solutions in mobile technology, big data, and much more.
- They look for professional, highly skilled engineers who adapt to change, evolve, and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
- Join their dedicated technology team that makes massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions, leverages machine learning technology to turn the financial data into action.
- Need to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- You are responsible for developing, planning, and monitoring all information security features of the organization and their large-scale microservice-based distributed systems.
- By discovering security policies, implementing active defense-in-depth strategies, & conducting reviews of software & infrastructure, you manage a security-first organization without understanding.
- You enjoy reading new things and keep yourself up to date on the most advanced security threats & defenses.
- You are an excellent teammate who thrives in a dynamic atmosphere with quickly changing priorities.
All Candidates Will Have
- The candidate should have a bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study or similar work experience
- Should have at least three years of security work experience
- Experience in building organization extensive security policies and methods in a regulated environment
- Experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps, & backend infrastructure
- Should have experience in implementing modern cryptosystems and securing sensitive data in motion & at rest
- Experience in security auditing of backend shared systems and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of at least one current programming language, such as Java, Go, C++, or Python
- Should have hands-on experience with performing code & design reviews
- Excellent troubleshooting & creative problem-solving abilities
- Great interpersonal skills, English is written & oral communication
Ideally, Candidates Will Also Have
- The candidate should have experience with the management of personal data according to GDPR
- Should have hands-on experience in securing & monitoring Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- Good understanding of modern authorization protocols like OAuth2 & OpenID Connect
- Good German oral & written communication skills
What They Offer
- Technology: The most cutting-edge technologies are used, and they are continually innovating. Their technical architecture is based on Microservices' use, a blockchain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Self-development: They offer their employees clear career chances by giving an expert and manager career path that ensures equal development possibilities.
- Work/life balance: Work or life balance is important to them, so they offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary: They offer highly competitive salaries. Their salary formula adjusts to your experience & cost of living.
- Paid vacation benefit
- Fully remote working benefit from the company
Numbr's company's focus is on developing products to handle banking transactions & assets. The platform gives banking services for the consumer & the development & implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. They are currently looking for an Engineering Manager at the earliest possible start date to strengthen their place in the industry.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs