Remote Machine Learning Engineer | Work at Home
|Job Title||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Machine Learning|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Numbrs is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from anywhere. Numbrs is looking for a candidate for the post of Machine Learning Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Machine Learning Engineer
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Preferred Timezone is (GMT+01:00) Berlin
- Numbrs is reshaping the upcoming future of the workplace.
- They are a fully remote company where each employee is free to live & work wherever they want.
- Numbrs was organized with the vision to revolutionize banking.
- Therefore from day one, Numbrs has always been a technology company operated by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate.
- They live and embrace technology.
- At Numbrs, their Engineers don’t just improve things; they have an impact.
- They change how people manage their finances by building the best products & services for their users.
- Numbrs engineers are problem-solvers, innovators, and hard-workers who make solutions in mobile technology, big data, and much more.
- They look for professional, highly skilled engineers who adapt to change, evolve, & thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
- Join their dedicated technology team that makes massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions, leverages machine learning technology to turn the financial data into action.
- Need to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- You will be a portion of the Data Science team responsible for developing, designing, & supporting big data-driven predictive models utilizing the newest technologies in machine learning, user pattern recognition, & data modeling.
- The team is accountable for gaining new insights that result in improved product features to grow user engagement & experience.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical knowledge
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years of professional experience in Machine Learning
- Experience in predictive modeling, pattern recognition, and statistical analysis
- Strong expertise in Machine Learning areas such as Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks, and NLP
- The candidate should have experience in designing Machine Learning systems at scale
- The candidate should have experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, and Cassandra
- Fluent with JVM programming language, ideally with Scala.
- The candidate should be comfortable for working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with many ongoing concurrent projects
- Excellent troubleshooting & creative problem-solving abilities
- The candidate should be excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
What They Offer
- Technology: The most cutting-edge technologies are used, and they are continually innovating. Their technical architecture is based on Microservices' use, a blockchain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Self-development: They offer their employees clear career chances by giving an expert and manager career path that ensures equal development possibilities.
- Work/life balance: Work or life balance is important to them, so they offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary: They offer highly competitive salaries. Their salary formula adjusts to your experience & cost of living.
- Paid vacation benefit
- Fully remote working benefit from the company
Numbr's company's focus is on developing products to handle banking transactions & assets. The platform gives banking services for the consumer & the development & implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. They are currently looking for an Engineering Manager at the earliest possible start date to strengthen their place in the industry.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs