Online Job From Home | Software Architect | Numbrs Career
|Job Title||Software Architect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||A minimum of 5 years experience architecting, developing, evolving and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Numbrs is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from anywhere. Numbrs is looking for a candidate for the post of Software Architect. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Software Architect
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- Preferred Timezone for this job is (GMT+01:00) Berlin
- Numbrs is reshaping the upcoming future of the workplace.
- They are a fully remote company where each employee is free to live & work wherever they want.
- Numbrs was organized with the vision to revolutionize banking.
- Therefore from the day one, Numbrs has always been a technology company operated by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate.
- They live and embrace technology.
- At Numbrs, their Engineers don’t just improve things; they have an impact.
- They change how people manage their finances by building the best products & services for their users.
- Numbrs engineers are problem-solvers, innovators, and hard-workers who make solutions in mobile technology, big data, and much more.
- They look for professional, highly skilled engineers who adapt to change, evolve, & thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
- Join their dedicated technology team that makes massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions, leverages machine learning technology to turn the financial data into action.
- Need to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- You will be working in the Architecture team to help the Head of Technology in all the Technology department projects.
- You will be accountable and responsible for overseeing all phases of engineering operations, the architecture & design of Numbrs company platform, and the delivery of services & solutions within technology.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study/equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of five years experience architecting, developing, evolving & troubleshooting large scale shared systems
- Hands-on experience with micro-service based architecture
- Experience with software engineering best practices, testing, code reviews, coding standards, and operations
- The candidate should have hands-on experience with Java
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker
- Should have leadership experience
- Excellent troubleshooting & creative problem-solving abilities
- Should be excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills
Ideally, Candidates Will Also Have
- Experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, & managing containerized applications, such as Kubernetes & Mesos
- Experience with machine learning & big data technologies, such as Kafka, Flink, Storm, & Cassandra
- Experience with encryption & cryptography standards
What They Offer
- Technology: The most cutting-edge technologies are used, and they are continually innovating. Their technical architecture is based on Microservices' use, a blockchain technology, and a proprietary machine learning technology.
- Self-development: They offer their employees clear career chances by giving an expert and manager career path that ensures equal development possibilities.
- Work/life balance: Work/life balance is important to them, so they offer flexible work schedules.
- Salary: They offer highly competitive salaries. Their salary formula adjusts to your experience & cost of living.
- paid vacation benefit
- fully remote working benefit from the company
Numbr's company's focus is on developing products to handle banking transactions & assets. The platform gives banking services for the consumer & the development & implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. They are currently looking for an Engineering Manager at the earliest possible start date to strengthen their place in the industry.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs