Frontend Software Engineer Job | Remote Work at Home
|Job Title||Software Engineer, Frontend|
|Hiring Organization||Smile Software|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Smile is looking for a candidate for the post of Software Engineer Frontend. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Software Engineer, Frontend
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Smile company knows that during this time, there are concerns about the actuality of hiring requirements, they want to ensure you that this job is posted for a current need that they are eagerly looking to fill.
- The company would love to see your application form.
- Smile, the developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, is seeing to add a self-motivated Frontend Software Engineer to their growing team.
- Bring your desire for crafting a fantastic frontend experience to their TextExpander SaaS product to delight their customers.
- You are no outsider to building well-designed, performant, & effective frontend web applications that support complicated flows.
- Their engineering team will rely on your technical expertise to take their frontend development to the next level.
- You will begin by learning from their current team & offerings to become intimately familiar with their codebase.
- As you develop your understanding of their business logic, you will give by adding features to their current app as well as greenfield growth in React.
- Leverage your experience to improve tools that clients of all sizes use to maintain their accounts while establishing best practices for web development & driving the team & the codebase to a higher level.
Who You Are
- You are comfortable working in a shared environment with a small and talented team where you are supported in your efforts to develop professionally.
- You can handle your time well and can communicate & collaborate effectively.
- You are a problem solver.
- When a problematic obstacle presents itself, you enjoy finding your way throughout it with maximum efficiency.
- You have got a creative streak.
- You know what looks good and what does not.
- Work with their talented, internationally diverse, remote team as they grow, learn, and continually improve.
- Cooperate with a small team of testers, developers, and designers to spec, test, write and deploy code which brings their frontend to life
- Write frontend React code for Meteor or Node web applications
- Build & implement aggregate test cases
- Work with their QA folks to test and verify your work
- Participate in and get peer code reviews
- Work with other departments (Support, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to incorporate their feedback into the frontend experience
- Work with their DevOps team to deploy to development, QA, and production in a consecutive integration environment
- Strong knowledge of React
- Expertise in building responsive layouts with HTML and CSS
- Experience building and debugging in a team developing environment
- Excellent communication abilities
- Positive attitude, eagerness to share with and hear from others
Tech Needed for the Job
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
Skills needed to succeed at Smile
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated, and comfortable with little supervision
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Highly detail-oriented
- Adaptable, able to learn and grow
- Reliable, smart, honest, organized, positive, personable (like them)
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Visual Studio Code
- Automated UI testing
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- Design & implementation of accessible products
- Design & implementation for globalization
- Experience with Git source control
- Remote work experience
- College education and/or previous relevant experience
- Comfort with Windows, Macintosh, and Chrome operating systems
- Familiarity with Meteor
- High level of autonomy in your position
- Motivated & creative teammates
- Flexible schedule
- Work remotely
- Healthcare reimbursement plan (ICHRA plan)
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- 401(k) plan benefit
- Profit-sharing plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Educational assistance plan
- Contract work also negotiable
- Salary based on your experience
The Smile company grows productivity software for Mac, iPhone, Chrome, Windows, and iPad. Smile company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and Smile is a tightly knit, geographically diverse company. They have proudly served their customers for over a decade. At Smile, they embrace diversity. They actively help underrepresented minorities to apply, even if they are not sure they reach all qualifications. Smile gives equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all workers and candidates for employment. A qualified applicant will receive consideration for work regarding color, race, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, gender perception or identification, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs