Online Content Coordinator Job | Work From Home
|Job Title||Content Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience in using, reading and working with academic papers/journals.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kialo is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Kialo is looking for a candidate for the post of Content Coordinator. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Content Coordinator
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
About the Role
Kialo is currently seeking Content Coordinators on a long-term contract basis to join their remote team, help in the maintenance & development of content on the Kialo sites and help them build and manage their growing community of users.
- You will join a diverse & vibrant team of Content Coordinators throughout the world and cooperate with other team people to develop and improve existing & new Kialo content.
- Kialo prides itself on flexibility & space for personal growth; their Content Coordinators are given chances to explore multiple responsibilities as appropriate to their skills & interests, with scope to learn and grow continually.
- As this role is a long-term freelancer contract, you are free to work in hours that suit you, without being tied for traditional office hours.
- Their rates begin at 28 USD per hour during their probationary training period, rising to 30 USD per hour once the training period is successfully completed, with scope to increase depending on their satisfaction with your work.
- They ask for a minimum of 20 hours per week commitment, with preference given to those capable to work up to forty hours per week. During the probationary training period, they will require you for 20 hours per week.
- Their Content Coordinators begin with a six-week probationary period.
- They focus on training: learning their site, building familiarity with how Kialo debates evolve, & the nature of the user community they support.
- After this period, Content Coordinators are accountable for:
- Creating and managing high-quality demo debates, exemplifying which use cases, both on the primary site (kialo.com), & for the educational branch of Kialo (kialo-edu.com).
- This involves significant research & writing work.
- Assisting in the development of user experience on the site.
- Testing the design & framework of Kialo to guide future product developments & enhancements.
- Other tasks as arising and accepted, including providing input & feedback, on-site documentation & community resources.
- The candidate must be fluent in the English language, with excellent written professional communication.
- The candidate should have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
Professional Skills Requirements
- The candidate should have strong attention to detail, with a ‘perfectionist’ streak.
- Should be highly developed analytical skills.
- Excellent proficiency in written English.
- Firm grasp of modern affairs.
- Experience in using, reading, & working with academic papers or journals.
- Diligent, self-directed, & organized can work with a high degree of independence in a globally spread team.
- Great communication skills, particularly in written work.
- Experience in freelance & remote working.
- Specialist knowledge in STEM fields is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in a second language is desirable.
- Strong familiarity with Internet culture & social media is highly helpful.
- If this job sounds exciting to you, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- In addition to a CV & cover letter, please attach a sample of your writing that meets the following criteria:
- Minimum 250 words, a maximum of 500 words.
- It gives an example of your ability to take a position on an issue or debate a particular point.
You are welcome to submit part from a more extended part, such as a university assessment. They use the sample you give to assess whether you meet their writing quality standards, especially in argumentative writing. They do not require that the sample is from any particular subject area or goal, so long as it meets the standards above. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to finish a specific writing task in a set timeframe. They pay for the time you spend on this task at a rate of 25 USD per hour. They will contact you with more data about this task if shortlisted.
Kialo company is the world’s largest argument mapping site: capturing, facilitating, and visualizing the world’s most laborious debates. Since its launch in late 2017, they have grown into a community with thousands of discussions & millions of contributions. Included under the Kialo umbrella is Kialo Education, a custom version of Kialo explicitly built for educators since starting in November 2019. It has seen high uptake and is being used by educators worldwide to teach critical thinking & facilitate thoughtful classroom discussion. At Kialo, their mission is to make the world a friendlier place. With clear visualization of arguments and sturdy, easy to use navigation tools, Kialo is a dynamic space for in-depth discussion.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs