Software Engineer Job (PHP) | Remote Work From Home
|Job Title||Software Engineer (PHP)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Significant practical experience with PHP, design patterns, OOP, and automated tests|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Castor is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Castor is looking for a candidate for the post of Software Engineer (PHP). The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Software Engineer (PHP)
- This is a full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Who is Castor?
Castor is one of the fast-growing health tech startup companies. Their purpose is to bring medical research into the digital age because medical research is still fundamentally run using paper, free-text, & spreadsheets.
By enabling their users to capture high-quality data & making it machine-readable, they are fundamentally changing the broken evidence-based medicine method. You have got yourself a company with a real mission. Learn more at castoredc.com & on their Life at Life at Castor channel.
How Castor is supporting Coronavirus crisis?
- Castor has entered the global fight against the Coronavirus by making their research data capture system available for free for all the COVID-19 research projects.
- As of May 25, Castor is supporting more than two-hundred COVID-19 studies over the world.
Castor’s EDC team
- Castor Electronic Data Capture (EDC) is the center of its platform.
- It is also their largest product in terms of clients and codebase, with thousands of researchers worldwide using their EDC to build their study databases & securely assemble their research data.
- The EDC team concentrates on bringing clinical research into the 21st century.
- Together, the company team provides to developing exciting new features, powerful APIs that connect their platform to Electronic Health Records, and complex algorithms to help the version of study data & metadata.
- They also want to be honest with all this new current code, the team also ‘get their hands dirty’ to solve some of the technical debt they have acquired over the last some years.
- At Castor, their whole team is currently working from home.
- They have realized their daily office setup may not be practical in the months & potentially, years to come.
- Although this comes with new challenges, they are starting to create a high remote working culture.
- They think that expanding their horizons & hiring on a remote base is key to delivering faster, smarter medical research.
- For that purpose, this job is remote-only (from anywhere in related working timezones).
- As they don’t have worldwide payrolling solutions, they expect you to invoice them and can arrange your taxes with your government.
What you will do
At Castor company, their stack, well, it is stacked. With PHP at its heart, Castor EDC uses Doctrine, ExtJS, React, & MySQL runs on ansible and terraforms managed infrastructure builds through CircleCI. It is monitored through Tideways, NewRelic, & Prometheus. To realize their vision & ensure that their products and tools embrace the frontier of innovation, you will
- Designing, debugging & coding for a developing network of medical researchers
- Analyzing performance data & optimizing bottlenecks
- Deconstructing user needs to model optimal, solutions, scalable
- Working on automated toolchains to construct & integrate their applications
What you will Bring
A repertoire of coding comprehension. Being a skilled software engineer, you will understand how to decrypt & develop a (legacy) codebase while keeping yourself abreast of current trends. You will have:
- Significant practical experience with PHP, OOP, design patterns, and automated tests
- Experience in building web-based applications (SaaS)
- Understanding of web security, common vulnerabilities, and their mitigations
- A creative mindset with the ability to help solve challenging domain problems
What you will learn
It is a crucial time for Castor. They are on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at an exponential rate. For you, the opportunities are endless:
- How to create robust ‘bulletproof’ security which preserves patients medical data
- Working with a diverse group of developers from all over the world
- To share your opinions openly and influence the growth of a right scale-up company
- Be involved in maximizing impact of medical research & developing healthcare
How do they say thank you?
At Castor, they genuinely live and breathe their core value, believing they can 'achieve anything with a healthy & happy team.' With this in mind, they encourage a genuinely flexible approach to work & time to rest. You can also use their company subscription to Calm for a little meditation or relaxation time. Of course, they also want to reward their Castorians for their impactful work and give compelling contractor rates.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs