Online Senior Backend Engineer Job | Chartmogul Freelance Work
|Job Title||Senior Backend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||You have 5+ years of experience developing high traffic web applications.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. ChartMogul is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. ChartMogul is looking for a candidate for the post of Head of Engineer & Product. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Backend Engineer
- This is programming, full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
What will you be doing?
As with several young companies, your duties will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities they will expect you to take on as a Senior Backend Engineer
- By collecting and processing large volumes of data, you will play an essential position in improving a back-end that manages very high amounts of raw data.
- Supporting the rest of the team in squashing bugs & enhancing the quality of their main Rails application.
- Share to technology strategy they will select how to evolve their data processing pipeline using technologies that fit their purposes.
- Mentor the junior members in the company team, e.g., by analyzing their pull requests while giving constructive feedback, guiding them when they have questions, as well as more pro-active mentoring sessions.
- Stay up to date with the newest trends in technology.
Sounds exciting? Here’s what they are looking for
- You have five-plus years of experience developing high traffic web applications.
- Strong experience with data processing, they use PostgreSQL for about everything.
- Strong knowledge of provisioning & orchestration tools.
- They presently use SaltStack & Terraform.
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration, optionally Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of various programming languages.
- Right now, they use Ruby-on-Rails, Rust, & Go with Gin.
- Strong understanding of cloud environments, especially AWS & DigitalOcean.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of the fundamentals of software development, structure programs & decompose problems, when to apply patterns, & understand selecting the correct paradigm for a task.
- Next to speaking English fluently, you can get & translate business needs into clearly articulated technology solutions.
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with the stream processing tools (Apache Storm, AWS Kinesis, and more.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems & practices
- Experience with Docker & service discovery layers or consensus systems (Consul, and more.)
- You should be located in a timezone from GMT to GMT+5.
- Enthusiastic about programming.
- You understand how to run code, not just write it.
- Pragmatic, & know when to be hands-on & enjoys taking the lead in challenging conditions.
- Eager to learn new technologies & best practices.
- Always up for pairing & tackling problems with your co-workers.
- The candidate should be keen to read, contribute to design & architecture decisions, and encourage change.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You will join the adventures of an early-stage company & experience what it means to have an amazingly impactful job.
- You will become a team of kind, excellent, and highly devoted people that all have the same mission: Helping organizations build better businesses.
- You will receive an attractive salary pack (market/upmarket).
Please Note: They are not accepting applications from UK/US residents at this time.
ChartMogul company is an analytics platform to help you run your subscription company. You get a full overview of your global subscriber base; MRR, ASP, ARPU, churn, and LTV are done in a beautiful & comfortable to use dashboard. They are building the first Subscription Data Platform. Their mission is to make robust & secure cloud software for all sizes of subscription companies, with strong importance on good design & ease of use.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs