Remote Work | Head of Engineering & Product | Pressable Job
|Job Title||Head of Engineering & Product|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||10+ years hands-on software engineering/development experience building scalable, high-performing cross-platform SaaS solutions|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pressable is looking for a business-savvy technology executive to lead its products & engineering team to provide high quality, innovative, & scalable B2B solutions in alignment with their business goals. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Head of Engineer & Product
- This is programming, full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
- As the Head of Engineering and Product, you will help as an inspirational, forward-thinking, & people-centric leader to define and deliver their technical roadmap, product vision, & scalability strategy.
- Your capability to drive technical initiatives, cooperate with peers, & embrace company culture is crucial to this role's success.
- Their ideal candidate has pragmatic decision-making abilities, & an unshakable focus on execution, strategy, and delivery.
- This position will tackle technical challenges, complete the large-scale transformation, & develop and grow high performing technology teams.
- Reporting to the CEO & part of the leadership team, you will also act as a strategic business & technology liaison with other divisions of Automattic to help drive choices that affect the current and future processes of Pressable.
What's Cool About This Job
- Create a team that will design & deploy truly innovative cloud-solutions broad-ranging in scope & high-impact upon delivery.
- They drive continuous advancements & improvements through their product strategy, business proposition, & technical direction.
- They seek new ways to give comprehensive, managed WordPress hosting plans to clients while developing the scalability, reliability, and performance of their Platform.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Lead, manage & mentor a team of Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Relevant Personnel
- Plan, build, and improve products (from idea to deployment) that improve their current offerings.
- Own the product roadmap and product lifecycle management from concept to launch overall product lines
- Owning and maintaining budget responsibilities for technical operations.
- Lead develop & execute technology strategies & roadmaps to deliver flexible, robust, and scalable platforms that meet their growing company & product evolution requirements.
- Plan infrastructure & operations investments that scale with the business's changing needs and communicate all updates to leadership and other related team members.
- Partner with Client Success and Marketing to assess product or feature usage and success.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, & products through leadership.
- Discovering a people-first culture with continuous learning supported by professional improvement opportunities, including mentoring & well-defined career paths.
- Ten-plus years of proven technical leadership delivering B2B solutions with a minimum of five years leading Engineering & Product teams.
- Experience leading teams of ten-plus people, including shared teams with a proven capacity to respect an existing team of developers.
- Ten-plus years of hands-on software engineering or development experience creating scalable, high-performing cross-platform SaaS solutions
- Proven track history of successfully driving growth and scaling new products.
- Expert understanding of the product development lifecycle.
- Strong desire & ability to lead, manage, & nurture talent.
- Extremely proficient in JIRA & other project management tools.
- Capacity to delegate efficiently and build timelines for the development & deployment of all product features
- Valuable experience working in an Active development organization and holding the capability to lead others to mature this methodology over a growing organization.
- Strong executive presence with proven knowledge of all aspects of the business, including the capacity to create and implement technical strategies, budgets, and timeframes that align with both current & future business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor evaluation & contract negotiation.
Skills You Will Need
- Outstanding Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate software product features, technical designs, & product strategy to both technical & non-technical teams.
- Experience taking a leading position in building high-availability software systems
- Great attention to detail & expertise, leading multiple, contending priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork & willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to push things over the end line.
Diversity and Inclusion at Pressable
- Diversity & Inclusion is a priority at Pressable.
- They want people to love their work & show respect and empathy to all.
- They welcome differences & strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups, and they require unconscious leaning training for their hiring teams.
- They may invite candidates to complete a limited-time paid trial as part of the hiring method.
- A test is a given opportunity for their team and the candidate to get experience working unitedly to see if they are the right fit.
Perks & Benefits of Joining Pressable
- Health Benefits (hundred percent Paid Employee Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance benefit
- Work from home benefit
- Open vacation policy in pressable (no set number of days/year).
- Home office setup
- Hardware and software, books/conferences that promote continued learning
- Open parental leave benefit
Pressable is a new kind of a technology company: one-part WordPress managed Hosting & one-part services innovation empowering little agencies to giant customers to scale their business on the WordPress platform. Pressable’ s platform improves WordPress with developer tools, security, cloud management, and analytics so that organizations can build and expand their digital experiences quicker than ever. Automattic, Inc maintains pressable, the brand back WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, WordPress VIP, Crowdsignal, and many others. Pressable was founded in 2010; Pressable follows Automattic’s shared team model with employees worldwide. They hire the most brilliant minds, despite location, and give them the best resources to provide the finest work of their jobs.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs