Online Job for Content & Marketing Operations Manager | Remote Work
|Job Title||Content and Marketing Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years in content creation and/or content marketing, ideally targeting a B2B audience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Occipital is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Occipital is looking for a candidate for the post of Content & Marketing Operation Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Content & Marketing Operations Manager
- This is a sales & marketing full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
At Occipital, they believe that spatial is the next frontier in computing, and they think it will come to life in the home. The home is where they make all kinds of spatial in nature (“Will it fit? What will my partner think? What will it look like?”) but still lack the tools to make these choices spatially. It begins with digitizing spaces in 3D, but once you turn the physical world into data, so much more becomes feasible. They are looking for a great content creator to help them tell that story in ways big and small, & share that story with as many people as possible.
In 2013, they launched Structure Sensor, the first 3D sensor for mobile devices, & a full platform for developers to start making “spatial apps” years before the required 3D sensing hardware was embedded into everyday devices. By the 2016 year, their product for this platform led to Canvas, which made 3D mapping easy & affordable for regular home development projects. In the 2020 year, with Apple launching their first device with an embedded LiDAR sensor, and their own for capturing spaces using a regular smartphone rapidly advancing, the timing has never been better to really fulfill their mission of democratizing 3D capture.
You will be working primarily with the Augmented Home division, where Canvas is the most public product today. However, they have a ton of other exciting initiatives to reveal over the 2020 year. 3D capture and 3D, in general, are very new to each client in the home development industry, meaning that the job is an even mix of education, inspiration, & motivation. Of course, they measure success. This is a position for the storyteller who treats their work’s results as their primary concern & is comfortable acknowledging when a well-crafted content failed to fulfill its purpose.
Your mediums will be diverse, and they take a broad perspective on content. Their products are very visual, so video and graphics are usually the best way to tell their story to new audiences through social and paid acquisition campaigns. However, once you are moving past inspiration into education, the devil is in the details case studies on getting ROI with 3D capture, training guides with step-by-step instructions, etc. You will even take the lead on creating landing pages to translate interest into action & be a vital voice in advocating for channels & strategies to distribute their story.
Above all, they will look for you to work backward, begin with the target audience, goal, and channel, then develop the content to fit. They will always encourage you to leverage work that has already been done & work smarter, not force content for the channel into another when it is not relevant. Success will measured by number of downloads, qualified leads, & visitors you can drive, meaning content can not be a built-in vacuum.
Compensation will be based on experience & skill, commensurate with market rates, & include both salary & equity in Occipital. Occipital is an equal chance employer & does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, national origin (ancestry), or military status. They are committed to giving an inclusive and welcoming environment for their employees and welcome input from applicants and agents to improve their inclusiveness.
Responsibilities will Include
- Understanding, identifying, and prioritizing the use of various distribution channels as part of their overall content marketing
- Leading strategy & execution of content over video, graphic, & written mediums including, but not limited to, white papers, promotional videos, emails, how-to-guides, event handouts, paid ads, and more.
- Maintaining a content calendar based on requirements from various stakeholders as well as your own ideas.
- Defining the KPIs for a campaign, measuring it is success upon completion, & summarizing and sharing lessons learned
- Managing paid acquisition campaigns & budgets across platforms like email, Google, Facebook, & LinkedIn
- Evolve and create marketing infrastructure to track global marketing metrics and the success of many initiatives
- Maintain organization of their content portfolio & assets for easy future re-use by yourself and team
- Reaching out to influencers & media outlets who may be interested in their content and help share their story
- Creating daily reports on the success of both individual content as well as macro-level marketing efforts
For this position, they are looking for the following minimum qualifications
- Three-plus years in content creation & content marketing, ideally targeting a B2B audience
- Substantive understanding of marketing automation and content marketing platforms & systems (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot, and more)
- A diverse portfolio of the published content overwritten, graphic, web and video mediums (including examples you executed individually & leading others)
Ideally, they'd like to see the following
- Experience with Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, & Mailchimp
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and email marketing
- Experience with and/or interest for content distribution, demand generation, & growth as a whole
- Experience working with engineers to build demos & websites
Occipital has launched a Research and Development office in Moscow. As a portion of the launch, the majority of the GeoCV team has joined Occipital. The GeoCV team has extensive expertise in 3D computer vision and vast experience with the Structure Sensor, which will enable them to directly provide to the Occipital idea of bringing spatial computing to daily life. Occipital will not be acquiring Virtual Open House™ product from the GeoCV. Occipital Moscow R&D office will instead be concentrated on accelerating existing Occipital product lines. Occipital is now actively recruiting for additional 3D visualization, computer vision, & software engineering talent in Moscow.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs