Amazon Content Manager Job | Online Work
|Job Title||Amazon Content Manager (A+ / Stores / Listings / Copy)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Amazowl is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Amazowl is looking for a candidate for the post of Amazon Content Manager (A+ / Stores / Listings / Copy). The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Amazon Content Manager
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Amazowl is a fully-remote Amazon marketing and training agency with global customers.
They are seeking an Amazon Content Manager to
- Oversee and guide the creation of Amazon A+ content and Amazon Storefronts
- Oversee, guide and review copywriting for their customers' Amazon product detail pages
- Manage customers' product catalogs over vendor and seller central
- Participate in & lead customer training if or when necessary
- You will manage a team of Amazon content designers, copywriters, and Amazon product catalog specialists; therefore, in-depth knowledge & experience of these areas is essential.
NOTE: They ask many questions (see below) in their application process. Why? Because they are interested in finding excellent team members who are seeking long-term positions where they can grow their skills and responsibility.
Please answer ALL the questions given below in your cover letter.
- Where are you physically placed?
- Which of the timezone do you prefer to work?
- What do you desire about working remotely?
- What do you NOT like about working remotely?
- What remote working tools have you used? (Slack, Asana, and more)
- If you are NOT a native English-speaker, how did you manage Fluency in English?
- Rate your spoken English on a scale-out of 10.
- Rate your written English on a scale-out of 10.
- Do you currently have day work with fixed hours? If so, let them know about it.
- Tell them about your last or previous day job.
- What are you excellent at?
- What do you fight with? What do you want to work on?
- What is your project management experience?
- Do you have any expertise in leading teams?
- Would you be satisfied leading a team of Amazon-focused designers, copywriters, and catalog experts?
- Give them an overview of your experience working with brands on Amazon?
- What is your particular experience with Amazon A+ Content?
- What is your particular experience with Amazon Storefronts?
- What is your particular experience with Amazon Product Listings?
- What is your specific expertise with Amazon Copywriting?
- Please add a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Amazon-Jobs Amazon-Jobs-WorkFrom-Home Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students