Online Finance Manager Job | Remote Work From Home | MailerLite Careers
|Job Title||Financial Manager|
|Salary||$40,000 - $50,000 (gross)|
|Hiring Organization||Mailer Lite|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 2 years of experience in accounting or corporate finance.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Mailer Lite is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Mailer Lite is looking for a candidate for the post of Financial Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Financial Manager
- This is a Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
MailerLite company is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. They help 889,030 businesses throughout the world to keep in touch with their clients. To do even bigger things, they need people on their team that are passionate & great at what they do. They are looking for a Financial Manager who will work over the company to help them optimize & organize the business for future growth. Financial Manager will be reporting straight to the CEO and is expected to develop into the CFO.
- Tracking, controlling, and optimizing expenses.
- Working intimately with accounting & other financial service providers.
- Creating & updating procedures for currency exchange, payroll, and other financial activities.
- Reporting financial results to the management.
- Assisting with decision-making linked to new initiatives, products, and business possibilities.
- Making sure financial strategy & setup are well adjusted with overall company aims.
Wondering why they think you will love working for MailerLite? Here are six reasons:
Stay healthy & positive
- The team requires you in your best shape, and they want you to manage a healthy work-life balance. That's why they encourage you to stay curious, read books, explore the world, and meet different people. They also believe that positive thoughts will help them reach their goals faster; anything is possible if you set mind to it & work productively. Read more about their values.
Try new things
- They don't have all answers. They have not tried tons of stuff. That's why you are free to experiment. If you think about your idea, give it a try. If it works, do more of it & share your experience with the team. If it fails, share what you determined.
- They give you the freedom and try not to interfere with your work with irregular tasks or micro-management. They do expect you to take full accountability and ownership for everything you make.
Experts right by your side
- Whenever you think that you are stuck, your teammates are enthusiastic about helping you see new perspectives & grow. And they would love for you to give your knowledge too.
Count on Stability
- They are not a startup that is burning investor money. MailerLite has been nearby for more than ten years and is a valuable company that continues to develop. You can count on them to offer you a stable workplace.
Pick where you want to work, everyday
- At MailerLite, they embrace the remote culture. Half of their team works from their office in Vilnius, Lithuania, and all the others are spread throughout the world. Each day you get to decide what environment makes you think most productive.
- At least two years of expertise in accounting or corporate finance.
- Financial planning & analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English.
- Confident in working individually, handling several projects at once, & meeting deadlines.
- Capacity to work with teams across various time zones and countries.
- This job is full-time (40 hours by week).
What they offer
- Competitive salary: $40,000 to $50,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius & the other half operating remotely from all over the world
- Remote or office? You get to decide every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks, & coffee if you do decide to work from their Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that they call workstations. They gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn & have fun collectively
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you want it. They trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out search and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook & other tools that will help you to do your job efficiently
- Please don't send them a CV. They like to do things separately.
- Instead, here is how they would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to "Campaigns," create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will see this URL in the editor under "Preview & Test" and then "Preview mode."
- Before you make the email, you will require your new account to be approved.
- In the approval form, you will be directed to how you gather subscribers & what type of content you plan to send.
- Select "Job application" from the options.
Things they want to see in your newsletter
- The title of this position in your email subject line
- How you learned about this job
- Your experience in finance
- Prior companies you have worked for, your position, and projects you operated on
- Links to your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or your personal homepage
- Summary of a project or product that you loved working on & why
- Why you need to join MailerLite
- Your remote work expertise
- Expected salary
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs