Online Job From Home | Remote Marketing Manager
|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Invalley is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Invalley is looking for a candidate for the post of Marketing Manager. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Marketing Manager
- This is a Sales & Marketing Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Marketing Manager at Invalley
- Invalley company is offering an exciting job opportunity for a new marketing manager to join their super-talented and helpful team.
- The right candidates will have a chance to work remotely from home or anywhere in the world, with a completely flexible schedule & loads of room for professional development.
- If this sounds like something you would be interested in, learn on for all the details.
What Will You Do?
- As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that their marketing campaigns are carried out.
- You will track every marketing task in their collaboration tool to show which process has made.
There are five key marketing channels that they need you to manage
- Forums - They promote their services on internet marketing forums. You actively share your knowledge in their sales threads and reply to pre-sales questions.
- Newsletters - You give promotional newsletters to their listing of subscribers. They'd like you to get up with creative content plans & make sure to schedule newsletters utilizing Mailchimp.
- Freelance marketplaces - You post offers on related jobs on sites such as Upwork using their company accounts.
- Social media channels - You post engaging content on their social media channels.
- Blogs - You post the newsletters on their blog.
- Once they are up and running with their five key channels, you will operate on discovering & building out other exciting marketing channels, more on this here.
Who is Their Ideal Candidate?
- You are a marketing expert. They'd love to work with someone who can provide them with ideas on how to reach their target market and simply follow their instructions.
- Are you a specialist in paid advertising or understand the LinkedIn advertising network well?
- Tell them everything about it. Besides the five marketing channels that they already use, they'd like you to come up with smart & creative ideas on how to sell their services.
- They are looking for a proactive manager.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You will need this as you are the point of contact for both their customers and their team.
- You are someone who likes communicating with your social contacts regularly.
- As you will often be emailing, having English as a first language is preferred.
- You have a fundamental level of knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO.
- Do you understand the difference between various types of anchor texts?
- And can you tell about off-site optimization or Domain Authority?
- If so, they’d love to discuss more with you.
- You are familiar with using applications like Google Sheets, Google Drive, Gmail, & Google Docs.
- You have good technical abilities and can immediately adapt to the latest tools, such as Monday.com.
- You are assertive, trustworthy, & responsible person with a strong work ethic & a passion for marketing.
What Do They Offer?
- An excellent chance to work from home or anywhere in the world
- An utterly flexible schedule - you can work whenever you decide to.
- A job in which you have high duties and plenty of opportunities for professional extension.
- On-the-job training. They will teach you how to handle each marketing channel, which will take nearly five to ten hours per week.
- If all goes well, you will start working on maintaining & expanding all five marketing tasks & gradually transition into a full-time position.
- Weekly payments benefit.
- Please send them your motivation and resume through the button below.
- They are looking forward to hearing from you.
Who Are They and What Do They Do?
Let them start by introducing themselves. They are an SEO company based in Malden, Netherlands, which gives innovative link-building campaigns for clients worldwide. For over nine years, they have been helping all types of customers, from small digital agencies to vast fortune five hundred media companies to develop their ranking in the SERPs through their website invalley.com. With a worldwide customer base in Europe, North America, and Australia, they currently support website owners, startups, small to medium-size digital companies, and even high U.S. Fortune five hundred media companies through their innovative link building campaigns. They have put well over eight years of research, failing, testing, succeeding (rinse & repeat) into where Invalley is now. They plan on extending their journey forward & staying a step ahead of the ever-changing SEO trends.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students