Online Email Marketing Specialist | Work From Home | UScreen Careers
|Job Title||Email Marketing Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years of email marketing, general marketing or MARCOM experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Uscreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Uscreen is looking for a candidate for the post of Email Media Specialist. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Email Marketing Specialist
- This is a Sales & Marketing Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Email Marketing Specialist
Uscreen company is a SaaS company with a wonderful global team, helping creators & companies monetize their videos online. Video monetization is a fastly growing market, and so far, they have established themselves as the industry leaders, and they aim to solidify that position. To do so, they are looking for a new addition to their team: an Email Marketing Specialist to help their scale their internal and external communications.
This person will be working jointly with the Marketing Lead every day, primarily focusing on email campaigns, automation, & some creative outreaches. This person requires to be inquisitive, smart, & motivated but also experienced to be capable of delivering much of their workload individually. They are a remote-first company, so the capability to stay productive alone is needed.
Their email list is a beautiful slab of marble, and they need someone who will come in chiseling. Their team is incredibly passionate, skilled, supportive, smart, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and perform it. They are searching for someone who can meet that energy and help them to scale.
About this Role
- This job is perfect for an early-mid-level email marketer with B2B experience.
- It is concentrated mostly on the execution of marketing projects, onboarding, like automation, and other forms of drip campaigns.
- Even though some creativity is needed (and very welcomed), this person will concentrate primarily on setting up & seeing email marketing projects in completion, taking direction from their Marketing Lead, at least for the first six months.
- They have many plans in place, and now they need to execute them.
- In other words: past practical experience with email list handling & email automation is a must.
- They are growing, and things change fast, so you need to be able to shift direction very quickly and manage your flexibility in working with other team members & teams.
Task and Responsibilities
- This post includes a healthy amount of research
- Email list maintenance & handling
- Writing small parts of copy (e.g., emails) will be needed
- Assisting their Marketing Lead with project and execution and campaign planning
- Setting up and tracking email marketing campaigns & automation
- Two-plus years of email marketing, general marketing/MARCOM experience
- Of these, at least one-plus year in SaaS
- Of these, at least one-plus year in B2B
- Of these, at least one-plus year experience directly with email marketing & automation
- Tech-savvy - they use many tools (too many to count), and you need to be able to learn & adapt easily
- Experience with list cleanup, management, and maintenance
- The candidate must have experience setting up multitiered, cross-platform campaigns
- Experience with tools related to Drift or Drip (Note: experience with these two tools straight will be considered a distinct advantage)
- Perfect grammar & attention to detail (e.g., writing, punctuation, etc.)
- Ask to test everything five times before hitting that send button
- The candidate must be able to overlap at least four hours with their distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Fast to learn and ready to know audiences
- Able to work individually
- Native or near-native English speaker (having the accents is fine, as long as you are utilizing proper English syntax)
- Self-confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence & numbers (‘Trust me bro’ does not count)
- Overall a kind & fun person
Good to Have
- Experience with setting up webhooks, Zapier & lead capture
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and relevant tools
- Experience with visuals (e.g., selecting best images for branding purpose)
- Experience with visual layouts (e.g., email templates)
- Full-time (forty hours per week) remote job with a contract.
- They want to explain that this is NOT a freelance or part-time job you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join a marvelous, creative & motivated team
- Work from home or anywhere (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and stable internet connection.
- Twenty paid days off per year (eligible after the first six months with the company)
- Budget for personal growth
How to Apply
- Apply using the link below
- They review the applications and email applicants who qualify for the second round
- The qualified applicants will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After they review the submissions, they will organize a Skype interview with the successful applicants
- Heads up, Due to high volume of applications they are thrilled to receive, at this time, they are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the team's critical members.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs