Social Media Specialist Job | Remote Work From Home
|Job Title||Social Media Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of social media marketing experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Uscreen is a remote company that is giving you a chance to work from home. Uscreen is looking for a candidate for the post of Social Media Specialist. The candidates who are looking for this type of online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Social Media Specialist
- This is a Sales & Marketing Full-time job
- A hundred percent Remote Job
- You can work from home or anywhere you want
Social Media Specialist
- Uscreen is a SaaS company with a fantastic global team, helping creators & companies monetize their videos online.
- Video monetization is a quick-growing market, and so far, they have established themselves as the industry leaders, and they aim to solidify that position.
- They have a fantastic team, a treasure trove of knowledge and experience, and now they are looking for someone who will help them spread the word.
- You will be working intimately with the Marketing Lead regular, primarily concentrating on organic social media posting, some automation, community engagements, & creative outreaches, in conjunction with other marketing team members.
- Their future Social Media Specialist must be smart, inquisitive, & motivated but also experienced to be capable of delivering much of their workload independently.
- They are a remote-first company, so the capability to stay productive alone is needed.
- Think of their social media pages as an almost-blank canvas.
- Some results are there, but you can feel free to paint over them, as long as it matches the brand.
- Their team is incredibly passionate, supportive, skilled, smart, open to learning, happy to take constructive criticism and make it.
- They are looking for someone who can match that energy and help them scale.
- This role is perfect for a mid-level social media marketer with some B2B experience concentrating on building, maintaining, & growing their social media channels.
- They are a very social company with an amazingly fun and smart team, and your job is to help them communicate it with the world.
- In the first six months, you will mostly focus on creating a social media strategy with their Marketing Lead, paired with regular posting & some engagement, while learning about their market, product, competitor landscape, and more.
- After the first six months, they will require you to own the social media marketing methods completely, work with other team members to build organic campaigns, and, most importantly, work on social media channel growth & reach.
- Things change rapidly in their industry, so their Social Media Specialist must come with reliable, hands-on social media management experience.
Task and Responsibilities
- This job includes a healthy amount of research
- Working in connection with other team members to create & maintain a social media calendar
- Writing small parts of copy (e.g., social media posts/comments) will be needed
- Assisting their Marketing Lead with project & campaign planning & execution
- Setting up & tracking social marketing campaigns & automation
- Three-plus years of social media marketing experience
- Of these, at least two-plus year in SaaS
- Of these, at least one-plus year in B2B
- Of these, at least one-plus year experience direct with email marketing and automation
- Tech-savvy they use many tools (too many to count), and you need to be capable to learn and adapt easily
- Experience with planning & maintaining social media calendars
- Experience fixing up multitiered, cross-platform campaigns
- Perfect grammar & attention to detail (e.g., punctuation, writing, and more.)
- Request to proofread everything five times before tapping that ‘post’ button
- Able to overlay at least four hours with their distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
- Quick to learn and capable of understanding audiences
- Able to work independently
- Native/near-native English speaker (having importance is great, as long as you are using proper English syntax)
- Confident decision-maker who bases outcomes on hard evidence & numbers (‘Trust me bro’ does not count)
- Overall a kind and fun person
Good to Have
- Experience with social media KPI tracking & reporting
- Fundamental understanding of Google Analytics and similar tools
- Experience with visuals (e.g., picking the best images for branding goals)
- Should have experience with visual layouts (e.g., posts for Instagram)
- Full-time (forty hours per week) remote job with a contract.
- They want to explain that this is NOT a freelance or part-time job you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Join a marvelous, creative & motivated team
- Work from home or anywhere (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and stable internet connection.
- Twenty paid days off per year (eligible after the first six months with the company)
- Budget for personal growth
How to Apply
- Apply by using this link: https://airtable.com/shrrfrvQIOQC1NW9H
- If selected, they will email you a skills assessment to finish
- If selected, they will list a short Zoom Interview
- If selected, you may be asked to complete a sample task
- If selected, they will schedule a short Zoom Interview with the hiring manager.
Heads up, Due to the high volume of applications, they are thrilled to receive, at this time, they are only capable of responding to successful applicants.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the team's critical members.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs